Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Save Editor for Loan

David Andre

Hello Guys. I was wondering if the save editor could also make a loan change , like in FMH15 I would like to loan Falcao and Torres to Atletico and Cheryshev to Sevilla? (For FMH15 6.0v Only)

i have a question as well i just used the save game editor so i can manage Brazil the databases i chose were England, Spain, Germany and Italy so will this affect anything in the game and will i still get to play matches as Brazil as normal like managing the other national teams?

If it does Dec then how can I? The only option it shows is current club, as of Falcao's when I went to edit his Current club was written as A.S Monaco even though he was at Man U.

And yeah I suppose I would be right but Save or Pre Editor is a kind of cheating material in the game, so I dont think that the challenges would be getting done by it..

Thanks Dec 

6 minutes ago, David Andre said:

If it does Dec then how can I? The only option it shows is current club, as of Falcao's when I went to edit his Current club was written as A.S Monaco even though he was at Man U.

And yeah I suppose I would be right but Save or Pre Editor is a kind of cheating material in the game, so I dont think that the challenges would be getting done by it..

Thanks Dec 

Are you talking about the Save or In Game Editor?