Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Club Badge changing when using In-Game Editor

Jak45

We'll look into this, it's now expected if you edit the name but shouldn't be happening if the name has not been edited.

Edit: Yes, apologies for this, will be looking into why it is doing this now.

Edited by Alari

A temporary workaround to this will be to add a custom logo with the file name being the UID of the club plus 100 million, if you are familiar with how to do this.

We can't officially support the adding of custom logos but if you ask some of the editing regulars on here they can probably give you some help.

I would suggest asking @Dec or somebody else who edits a lot for help with this as we can't offer official support for adding custom logos. We are working on a fix for the issue itself though.

Edited by Alari

Are you on android or iOS?

If on android then get into the files and rename the fc united badge to this

club_8611092100000000000.png

And that should work according to @Alari is that what you mean alari?

Hi - I'm having the same problem with Cambridge United.

Started a new game last night with the latest update in place and installed the  '2016 BG logos megapack'

but my team logo has gone back to the default shield.

I'm using iOS 

On 15.03.2016 at 17:08, Alari said:

A temporary workaround to this will be to add a custom logo with the file name being the UID of the club plus 100 million, if you are familiar with how to do this.

It works! thank you:)

On 3/15/2016 at 20:16, Alari said:

I mean, take the number of the UID and add 100m to it, rather than sticking 100m on the end.

I dont understand can you please explain in more detail? thanks

Can you let us know how things are going after the mini-update released today? Bear in mind that editing the name of a club should change the badge. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Can you let us know how things are going after the mini-update released today? Bear in mind that editing the name of a club should change the badge. Thanks.

Any indication if it should be appearing now please and the change list? Thanks

11 minutes ago, Dec said:

Any indication if it should be appearing now please and the change list? Thanks

As long as you haven't edited a team's name, they should keep their badges now. Also, badges that have been removed because of this problem can potentially change back to normal. Unfortunately there's no official change-list for this mini-update (it's mostly hardware-specific rare crash fixes), but we also included the badge-changing fix since it was a widespread issue.

The update went out a couple of hours ago and you should be receiving it shortly (or already have received it).

Edited by Jack Joyce
49 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

As long as you haven't edited a team's name, they should keep their badges now. Also, badges that have been removed because of this problem can potentially change back to normal. Unfortunately there's no official change-list for this mini-update (it's mostly hardware-specific rare crash fixes), but we also included the badge-changing fix since it was a widespread issue.

The update went out a couple of hours ago and you should be receiving it shortly (or already have received it).

Thanks. No fix for the 442 bug then?

2 minutes ago, Dec said:

Thanks. No fix for the 442 bug then?

Not yet, but it is definitely something that we are working on improving.