Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career The Rise of Ebbsfleet United

Nice one mate some great Reading there enjoyed it and a great finish winning the prem, fair play.

Edited by Mikee1984
Spell mistake

On what engine did you play and in the first season, how did you manage to keep certain players and what are the formations and tactics you played over the years

39 minutes ago, Jervon Esprit said:

On what engine did you play and in the first season, how did you manage to keep certain players and what are the formations and tactics you played over the years

I play on the original match engine. I didn't really have any issues in regards to keeping hold of players. I don't remember any offers being made for my players so it wasn't really an issue. 

I started with 4-4-2 in the lower leagues. Then went on to 4-5-1 and then to a more attacking 4-2-3-1. I usually play attacking, direct football.

6 minutes ago, Jervon Esprit said:

Okay by the way I meant contract wise in the first season  

Oh well I didn't really have any contract issues either. 

i am finding it hard on the update to get multiple key players contracts renewed as they were expiring at the end of the first season some even asked for over 1000k on wages

17 hours ago, Jervon Esprit said:

i am finding it hard on the update to get multiple key players contracts renewed as they were expiring at the end of the first season some even asked for over 1000k on wages

Yeah, sometimes you just have to let them go but Ebbsfleet have pretty good finances, so I was usually able to meet the players' demands