Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logo packs

Nolaaan

Ok so if you have ever played soccer manager on iOS you will know what I'm talking about

so basically on that game you get the option to add logos into the game and what it does is it leads you to a website where you select a pack that people created and then it just goes into the game when you select one I was wondering how we can't implement something like this into FMM so we don't have to go through downloading and plugging in your device.This would be so much easier to do

On one hand it is a brilliant idea but on the other it would be really harmful to this site.

From my point of view it would lead to people not viewing here which means less views, less members and less money to keep the site going with. Then also we wouldn't be able to use the Torrent service so the vital funding needed from Premium Memberships would see a sharp decline. All this would lead to the site either becoming heavily less active or even dying due to a lack of funding.

A much better solution would be iOS becoming like Android and allowing zip files, access to sharing areas and aTorrent downloaders.

15 minutes ago, Dec said:

You have a good point never thought about that while writingOn one hand it is a brilliant idea but on the other it would be really harmful to this site.

From my point of view it would lead to people not viewing here which means less views, less members and less money to keep the site going with. Then also we wouldn't be able to use the Torrent service so the vital funding needed from Premium Memberships would see a sharp decline. All this would lead to the site either becoming heavily less active or even dying due to a lack of funding.

A much better solution would be iOS becoming like Android and allowing zip files, access to sharing areas and aTorrent downloaders.

You do have a point I guess that app didn't have a proper community as it's not near as popular as FM

Looking at that game it seems to be a good way to get around licenses but there seems to be a lack of depth in the game. I am not sure how much you can edit but there seems to be a distinct lack of quality of edits. For FM it would probably take a lot of time, SM is probably cross compatible with PC edits that gives it a huge audience that can edit and doesn't take away from their other game. I am not sure the time would be taken given logo packs have to be made on PC mostly and not many would do that for a Mobile game. Seems like a lot of work for little reward. Even more so when a few people like myself are willing to do it and host it. If they cut that off then it would probably lead to less quality and a small quantity.