Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 2-3-2-3 tactic (enhanced)

hi guys,

im new to this thing so please bear with me.

recently i tried out a tactic and it seems quite decent for me. it's basically based on a 4-1-2-3 tactic for original engine, posted in the older forums for the past years version of fmh, but i cant rmb who posted it already. (sorry!)

i have attached the details in the pic cause i dont really know how to use this post. if anyone is interested, could you do some further testing on the tactic?  

at the moment, i dont have the players that are supposed to play those tactical roles but i just forced them so im not sure if it could be better or worse.

thanks for reading my post and have a nice day! :-)

final_bstSnapshot_67041.jpg

final_bstSnapshot_50271.jpg

final_bstSnapshot_343841.jpg

Edited by hakuren7
added more pictures

Hi Hakuren :)

thanks for sharing your tactic !

could you tell us more about your away matches and maybe show some fixtures :)?

do you sometimes change your instructions?

i ask why i could be leading the league for sure ( 5 P behind Juve ), was it NOT that a football club has to play home AND away....:D

image.png

image.png

5 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Hi Hakuren :)

thanks for sharing your tactic !

could you tell us more about your away matches and maybe show some fixtures :)?

do you sometimes change your instructions?

i ask why i could be leading the league for sure ( 5 P behind Juve ), was it NOT that a football club has to play home AND away....:D

image.png

image.png

hi thanks for trying it out. i only played it for a few games so i dont have much data to show, plus the players i used were not suited to the tactic at all. for tougher away games i sometimes switched to balanced instead of attacking. thanks again for taking the time to try this out :-)

btw, i realised that for some odd reason when you use cautious tackling in the instructions, the opponent fouls you a lot, like way more than usual. also, playing from both flanks seems more effective against teams with 5 midfielders (e.g. 4-5-1, 4-2-3-1). i dont really know why its like this i just observed it.

Edited by hakuren7