Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Conquering The World

Surprised Ash was backing Wanyama I didn't think he was a fan of his. Great second season. I was a bit shocked with the lack of activity in the transfer market in the first season. Sone great buys in the second season.

@Ashez You love Wanyama! Even though he is ex-Celtic, he's still a must buy for most teams!

Cheers, Sevilla could be interesting..

@DaB Cheers mate, a new challenge indeed. Sevilla definitely sounds interesting!

@kylieboi88 Really strong performer, always plays a big part in the team. Most of the time he's not overly expensive either!

@JustM1kePlays Ash is a secret Wanyama fan:laugh:! Cheers Mike, I really wanted to bring in players first season but I just couldn't seem to get anyone I wanted. The signings made the difference second season for sure!

CAREER TWO TEAM

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote, with 50% of the vote the winner was Paris FC.

Spoiler

c4a274e6af9f62beb316bb6823369d2e.png

I look forward to starting this one and I hope you are too!

As always, thank you all for reading and I will see you all soon:D

Edited by liam1872
4 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Tough challenge mate Paris got my vote be interesting this one good luck.

Cheers mate, will be tough!

1 hour ago, JustM1kePlays said:

No way Paris won. This will be a very tough one buddy good luck

Cheers Mike, looking forward to it!

Good luck, I've looked at Paris a few times due to the challenge aspect with PSG but never gone for it so looking forward to this. 

Conquering The World

Paris FC - Season One

TRANSFERS

IN

Spoiler

u4trvvp.png

3 incomings this season as Jean-Bryan Boukaka and Diacko Fofana arrive on free transfers and Abdelhakim Omrani joins from Ligue 2 counterparts Chamois Niortais for £350,000.

NEW SIGNINGS

Spoiler

7E186hh.png

LewJJ8K.png

FksjxpU.png

OUT

Spoiler

EovWXtI.png

Idrriss Ech-Chergui attracted the biggest fee as Valenciennes took him off of our hands for £600,000. Nicolas Fauvergue left for Stade Lavallois for £150,000, followed by Richard Socrier for £22,000; Jean-Jacques Pierre for £9,000 and Tiago Escorza on loan.

COMPETITIONS

LIGUE 1

Spoiler

VjBVixv.jpg

Remarkably, we managed to hold onto first place after a bright start to win Ligue 2 in our first season! Massively unexpected achievement however, one we would not turn down and will look forward to the new season in Ligue 1!

COUPE DE LA LIGUE

Spoiler

cdCFsyu.png

We were knocked out of the Coupe de la Ligue at a very early stage, first round, by a team who ended up relegated from Ligue 2! A very poor performance early in the season left us hurting after a 2-0 defeat.

FRENCH CUP

Spoiler

60XbLL6.png

Our fortunes were different however in the French Cup as we made it all the way to the Tenth Round before facing Ligue 1 outfit OGC Nice. We managed to put up a good fight and take them all the way to penalties before we were eventually knocked out after missing 2 from 5 penalties!

OVERVIEW

jx9IH4i.jpg

PLAYER STATS FOR SEASON ONE

NkicQ1e.jpg

A very impressive 40 league goals plus 6 cup goals from Khaled Ayari saw him end the season as our top scorer. Meanwhile, the two Keita's made it to the top of our assists and yellow cards charts and Ayari was top again this time with the highest average rating!

NEXT SEASON

s2UGbA6.png?1

The first priority, and board expectation, is to stay clear of relegation in Ligue 1 next season. Hopefully with the right additions we can meet this expectation and push on!

As always, thank you all for reading and I will see you all soon!:)

Edited by liam1872
On 4/22/2016 at 21:39, DaB said:

Good going, KIU and good luck 

Cheers mate!

On 4/23/2016 at 08:04, JustM1kePlays said:

Massive well dine for getting promoted let's see how hard it will be for you next season. Will be interesting to see who you sign.

Cheers Mike, I'm expecting it to be very difficult but suppose we'll have to wait and see!

On 4/23/2016 at 20:36, kylieboi88 said:

Congrats great read!

Cheers, glad you enjoyed!

Very nice start Liam, been looking forward to read this. Shame I only missed one update as I was looking forward to a binge haha. 

On 30 April 2016 at 21:33, Ashez said:

Very nice start Liam, been looking forward to read this. Shame I only missed one update as I was looking forward to a binge haha. 

Cheers Ash! Apologies for that, been a busy period!

Conquering The World

Paris FC - Season Two

TRANSFERS

IN

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.126eb6c72e3bd10843b6bd6f

With a limited budget available we had to be smart with our spending and ended up only laying out £150,000 for 3 new additions to the squad. Goalkeeper Mathieu Gorgelin commanded that entire fee while Enzo Zidane and Bilal Boutobba both arrived for free.

NEW SIGNINGS

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.06d32f0c6cdcbae1e5a4572c

image.thumb.png.37d330a6115d294635e2485f

image.thumb.png.a631c288b12543a41575ad61

OUT

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8f30deb29560fa5fc3f61347

image.thumb.png.0dcd22d01e90c1d606581868

Yeah, so a lot of players left..

COMPETITION PROGRESS

French Cup

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0f5aa2075066fd9a4d58b4ef

We came up against what was a very strong St Etienne side and struggled to get into the game. Nolan Roux bagged a brace as we were brushed aside in the Tenth Round.

Coupe de la Ligue

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2609c48969761d2ae4cec6d7

We faced St Etienne in the Third Round of the Coupe de la Ligue as well and the game ultimately followed a similar pattern. The better side progressed and there's not much we could really have done about it.

Ligue 1

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f7e585ec5c15e22ebc8ca84b

We managed to pull ourselves to a 13th placed finish this season, some way ahead of the relegation places in the end. The board expected us to battle bravely against relegation and not only have we done that, we've stayed well clear of it too!

COMPETITIONS OVERVIEW

image.jpeg.00e1affd7353992cc7ff124e82168

Our progress in each competition come the end of the season looks like this. A 13th place finish in the league, and two cup defeats in the 3rd and 10th rounds, both to St Etienne.

PLAYER STATS

image.jpeg.8cbf1fe0577b47c85a3cb0df30b7d

Khaled Ayari didn't have as good a season as he did last with his strike partner Camara picking up our top goal scorer award with just the 10 goals. Romain Grange topped the assists chart at the club with 8, whole 1st choice keeper Bouchard managed the highest average rating this season!

Apologies for the delay between season one and two, had a lot of exam stuff going on inbetween so didn't have the time to post and then my own laziness got the better of me!

As always thank you all for reading and I will see you all soon!