Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Lower League Tactic Help EME?

janste1

Hi all!

I am a recent convert to the EME and I always found success in the lower leagues with an OME tactic from here. I am wondering if anyone has a great tactic which they have found success with on their travels for the EME because I tend to lose just as many as I win ??

Absoultley love the site and find it to be a massive help and adds to the enjoyment of the game

Thanks

I was using some tactics and they were working before update, but now I am struggling. Still I could promote up to Seria A from Seria C, but I can not win Seria A. Win 2-3 games, then loose 2-3 games in row. There are some good tactics, but still can not find the best one that could make me champion. Again, all tactics were working without problems before last update. Hope there will be new ones. 

9 hours ago, Smee123 said:

Screenshot_2016-03-28-22-23-24.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-03-28-22-23-29.thumb.pngTry this one. Worked wonders for me all over. Small mod on a tactic off here

Do you change the match instructions during the match??

4 hours ago, janste1 said:

Do you change the match instructions during the match??

I just let it play out mostly. Depending on who I'm playing I will alter the poacher to target man and/or one defender to ball playing (if the pkayers stats are suitable) if my posession is looking low. Seems to help slow the game down and give my team more time on the ball. 

It's a well rounded tactic. It gets the striker involved which is a benefit! I often play to get the ball out wide. Cheers for the tactic much appreciated