Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Anyone had success in Italy?

djfuts

Can't find a long term tactic that does well in Italy, tried many of the ones on here but they usually work well for 6-12 months then die totally. Very frustrating as don't want to keep changing tactics but is this just a must now with EME? 

I used taff 3-2-3-2 for roma and won the league, also used very attacking somewhere on the forum here and got 3rd with fiorentina.

Cheers guys, I love that tactic but find it lasts well a few months then goes downhill fast, also defence very leaky after a while let in a couple of late goals every game!

6 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

The same as Xzz - i use Taffs first tactic with wingers low. Winning the league with Sampdoria 

how low? ml or dml?

actually realised i did it wrong, wingers instead of wide midfielders probably why i was leaking goals, seems a good adjustment!

11 minutes ago, djfuts said:

just wondering long term, love Anders adaption to your tactic Taff has been very consistent so far! 

Just glad it's working for you

Just now, Taff said:

Just glad it's working for you

love your work mate! FMM seems determined to make itself unenjoyable and you have rectified that for me! 

15 minutes ago, djfuts said:

love your work mate! FMM seems determined to make itself unenjoyable and you have rectified that for me! 

Cheers dude thats a really nice comment I just lucked into these tactics to be honest

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Cheers dude thats a really nice comment I just lucked into these tactics to be honest

notice i concede nearly all my goals from corners and crosses, any attributes you look out for in the defenders or solution to this? i have good defenders just not sure they have the right attributes. also do you always buy CB rather than BPD?

I've had success with a 5-3-2 and Juventus. 3 CB's, 2 WB's, 1 DM, 2 CM's and 2 strikers. I had pressing on and every player had at least 15 Aggression. I had Suarez/Tevez upfront.

Update on this the slight adjustment to Taff's tactic is outstanding, just won my 5th league title with Catania and the Champions league