Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Agents Who Are Worth A Look On 7.2

Ashez

Free Agents Who Are
Worth A Look On 7.2

The transfer update was released recently for FMM 2016 and with that comes a new host of unemployed players for us to enjoy, with that in mind today i will be sharing with you my top ten free agents who are worth a look on 7.2!

Grant Holt

5HLfkIU.png

Grant Holt maybe past his best and i might be including him due to the impact he had at my hometown club back in the day but i'm positive this Englishman still has something to offer. His stamina is an eyesore as is his pace but if you look at him as your standard targetman you start to see the potential he could offer as a backup or as a plan B. His strength is extremely impressive and he still has his killer instinct with the ball in the air or on the deck thanks to his solid 14's in shooting and heading. Sure he'll likely not deliver at the highest level but at the right club he could be the difference between finishing mid table or gaining promotion. 

Medo

pFsFB5V.png

I'm personally finding solid ball winning midfielders harder to find in game and that's mainly down to how expensive they've become over the years so it's no surprise Medo caught my eye. This international of nineteen games is about to enter his peak years and his stats are rather appealing for his position as he starts the game with 15 tackling, 13 positioning, 17 aggression, 15 teamwork and very solid physical stats. If he takes to intensive training it wouldn't be too far fetched to see him blossom into a very solid option at the base of your midfield. 

Tommy Oar

0fkGV3O.png

In footballing terms Oar is still relatively young with plenty of room to grow which could make him a promising signing. Looking at his base stats he does have the potential to develop everything he needs to be a winger of a decent level as it's not hard to see him gaining greens in crossing, dribbling, passing, technique, teamwork, movement, decisions, pace and stamina! If those were all green day one you'd be drooling at the idea of using him so he's certainly one to keep in mind. 

Javier Matilla

FjDwbxY.png

If i said to you describe your typical Spanish attacking midfielder by three stats i'm sure most of you would say passing, creativity and technique and Matilla has all three! In the right team a player with these stats could really do the business and with his current age he still has growing time and his prime ahead of him! I can't see him turning into a God anytime soon but intensive training should boost his already solid stats while also improving his dribbling, movement and teamwork which could make him a worthwhile addition to a lower side. 

Jean-Bryan Boukaka

2iDY1BZ.png

What's the hardest thing to defend against in football? In my opinion it's pure pace and this lad starts off with a very solid 16 which when combined with his 15 dribbling and 16 movement makes him a real handful. Obviously with age and intensive training these stats should also improve to make him even deadlier while it wouldn't be shocking to see his technique, shooting, decisions, stamina and strength also improve which will give you a very solid option if you're in need of an inside forward. 

Florian Buchot

VLBJs2F.png

A green shooting stats always catches the eye when browsing through a list of players but thankfully Florian Buchot also has the potential to compliment this with the rest of his stat spread. His heading is disappointing and will likely stay in the lower end of the scale but his dribbling, decisions, movement, teamwork and physical stats are all up there and could turn green in no time, and at the age of 23 this lad has all the time he needs. 

Flavio Ferreira

pPSIeMK.png

I took one glance at this Portuguese defender and i knew i'd come across someone with the potential to be special. On this first glance i noticed his ability to play in two positions as well as that most coveted ball playing ability from central defence, thankfully he also backed this up with 15 positioning. Having a closer look i discovered his tackling, teamwork, technique, decisions, crossing and heading stats were also very appealing and depending on the training schedule you place him under he could be a top player. He can play it out from your back four or play in your midfield, he could also potentially be a solid wingback if he can retrain to that position!

Luis Alberto

T3rHfVe.png

Alberto is a hardworking striker which every fan can admire but his other stats are also rather promising as intensive training could help this Portuguese forward develop greens in shooting, decisions, movement, pace and stamina. While i agree this wouldn;t be the most eye catching or devastating stat spread a player has ever had it would be giving him just enough to be a threat in your attack. 

Keirrison

5VjvhxK.png

Does this player ring a bell? Well he should as at one point he was a very popular wonderkid from the series. Barcelona once paid big money for this Brazilian flop and now he could be yours on a free transfer! He may not have lived up to the hype Barcelona and SI billed him as but it's clear to see Keirrison has something about him. He's about to enter his peak years which could make him useful for a year or two and his stats are still rather promising with 15 shooting, 13 passing, 13 dribbling, 15 pace, 15 movement and 13 decisions. Could you be the manager to unlock the potential in this once famed wonderkid?

Vinicius Alves

NXJ1j6S.png

I'll start by saying his physical stats are a worry but hopefully they'll improve with age as Alves is still only a child in footballing terms. If he can improve his stamina and strength Alves could be a very solid addition to your team as the rest of his spread is very promising as he could be built as a pure destroyer or as a deep lying playmaker. His defensive stats are already solid 13's which is a positive start but he also has 13 creativity, 14 dribbling, 12 passing and in truth a very balanced spread, it's a shame his stamina is so poor as he could have been an impactful box to box midfielder. 

That's it for my ten free agents you should look at in the 7.2 update but what do you guys think? Have i missed anyone that i should have included? Have you signed any free agents worth highlighting? As always i'd love to hear your views and opinions so make sure you leave a comment. 

Decent players Ash, i have used Flavio Ferreira myself and he is good problem is that he is injury prone, he get 3 weeks injuries a lot, guess what he is currently injury xD. I will try to use Boubaka he looks good, all in all good list.

PS: I think this one is worth a look too.
r0fwqNs.jpg
MlCv9ie.jpg

Thanks for sharing, I can also confirm he's injury prone :(. Signed him on my recent save and he's made of glass, such a shame as I had high hopes for him :(

Nice, decent find mate, again thanks for sharing! :D 

On 08/04/2016 at 03:32, pipaz4 said:

Decent players Ash, i have used Flavio Ferreira myself and he is good problem is that he is injury prone, he get 3 weeks injuries a lot, guess what he is currently injury xD. I will try to use Boubaka he looks good, all in all good list.

r0fwqNs.jpg
MlCv9ie.jpg

Had sarpong a few times for lesser teams. Was my top scorer a few years too

On 4/8/2016 at 19:32, pipaz4 said:

r0fwqNs.jpg
MlCv9ie.jpg

i might try that soon 

Based on my experience Tommy Oar is a great player for the Champioship and a decent player for the Premier League

Screenshot_2016-05-05-16-42-29[1].png

Screenshot_2016-05-05-16-43-32[1].png

Tbh I forgot Holty was still alive. Although I think he'd be more likely to hit the target that Jerome at the moment in real life for Norwich ??