Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Follow the zlat attempt@mikee1984

So after watching @Taff and @danovic78 smash this challenge  I decided I wanted a piece of the action. So here was my first season made no signings at all I tend not to in my first season. It went pretty good got my first title in the bag lost in all the cups on pens but unfortunately I only screenshot the league table completely forgot about stats etc. Oh and I'm using my tweaked 4321 tactic on eme.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Mikee1984
Pics and missing text
8 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

So after watching @Taff and @danovic78 smash this challenge  I decided I wanted a piece of the action. So here was my first season made no signings at all I tend not to in my first season. It went pretty good got my first title in the bag lost in all the cups on pens but unfortunately I only screenshot the league table completely forgot about stats etc. Oh and I'm using my tweaked 4321 tactic on eme.

image.png

image.png

Looking forward to following your progress  @Mikee1984

get ready for the longest and at times most frustrating challenge on FMM

25 minutes ago, Taff said:

Looking forward to following your progress  @Mikee1984

get ready for the longest and at times most frustrating challenge on FMM

Cheers taff and Yh I hope I can get to grips with doing a really long career, I've rarely gone past 6 seasons in most of my saves  but im hoping this with all the moves to different teams etc can keep me interested long enough.

So 2nd season finished with a league and cup double no signings made once again as I was happy to try and develop this youthful Ajax team, disappointing in Europe knocked out first round by psg but overall a good consistent season. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

10 hours ago, Taff said:

Cracking season fella you demolished the league. 

Now comes the hard part waiting for one of the other jobs to open up good luck

Cheers mate and yeah I hope I'm not gunna be waiting to long, but at the moment they are all secure or very secure in there jobs so I'm not expecting any jobs any time soon.

So finished my third season with another league and cup double, disappointing in champs league this time losing out to Bayern. Finally added to my squad aswel as I had quite a large amount of money.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

5 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Good going @Mikee1984

Dominating in Holland. Hope you get a move soon to one of the big boys...

Im not very optimistic all the teams have very secure managers, looks like I could be set for a long stay in Holland.

19 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Im not very optimistic all the teams have very secure managers, looks like I could be set for a long stay in Holland.

They do tend to be trigger happy in Italy so hopefully that will happen.

So into my 4th season with Ajax and with everything won it was now a case of waiting for a job, and to my surprise this happened and I was one of the favourites so fingers crossed. I got the job ? but I had a big task on my hands barca were doing rubbish the squad was really aging and morale was low, could I catch Madrid was the question?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Mikee1984
Pics
25 minutes ago, Taff said:

Great going on the quick move dude I was halfway through season 5 before I got my first move.

Yh it came out the blue this one mate didn't expect it so soon, and barca is the one I wanted aswel get it out the way early.

So after taking over at barca I had 23 games to catch Madrid and it was so close, despite losing only once I had so many irritating draws which eventually cost me. Managed to win champs league tho so that's one of the cups down. Also made a few transfers bringing two of my Ajax players with me and I will be trying to take zivkovic next job to, wanna see how close I can get to hitting zlats career goals.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

So my first full season with barca went pretty good just one defeat in the league all season, won the league by a massive 21 points and had it in the bag with 7 games to go.image.thumb.png.a7b17839d19cceb64fe95e74image.thumb.png.a7b17839d19cceb64fe95e74 Also won enough cups to move jobs but unfortunately lost in champs league in a close game with PSG.image.thumb.png.7e1f1c9f3f2d004793f4d810 Stats wise we dominated everything and MSN were firing with all getting over 30 goals and my old mate zivkovic also having a fine season.image.thumb.png.b2cf1a9730c83895a340ba39 Made a few significant transfers to bringing in a few more of my old Ajax team and a few others  to strengthen this ageing squad, had to clear out loads of deadwood as they were affecting morale.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.thumb.png.12fd1e5523d11d8b322ed944image.thumb.png.f23175ccdc1636b06e7bfb92image.thumb.png.45ea7efbca4cf1ad2fd0e916image.thumb.png.6e1aae01258881970247ee01image.thumb.png.a2eb0cec619fcf1ca5371e22image.thumb.png.d295da95d6e3c2f4fc78e9cbimage.thumb.png.87cf1d0fae1ffe9c6beaaa0cSo another season done and this time we had a clean sweep of all trophies. Very good league finish with only 1 defeat again, so close to an unbeaten season. Performed real well in the cups, with a really tight game in champs league final. A lot of ins and outs once again some good squad players brought in.image.thumb.png.c24287a527f40a9490aff255image.thumb.png.6fd7bf05fe4ee2ec8274fdafimage.thumb.png.a819b697e7c59164991bcedcimage.thumb.png.c94e0ee72f03a82b7225c124 Dominated stats wise with Suarez once again top scoring.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Mikee1984
Spell mistake
15 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Absolute mess nothing in the right places again, help.

Great going Mike. Good to get Barca in their prime with all the big guns. You properly raided Ajax!

What I do is put all the text and image links in notepad first then copy and past into the text box.

4 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Great going Mike. Good to get Barca in their prime with all the big guns. You properly raided Ajax!

What I do is put all the text and image links in notepad first then copy and past into the text box.

Thanks bro and yeah was great getting barca so early, but getting another job seems to take forever all the other teams have secure or very secure managers.

2 hours ago, DaB said:

Great season, keep it up 

Cheers bro 

Season7

Transfers in

So quite a significant amount of money spent but it was badly needed to replace a lot of aging players. 

image.thumb.png.55248c20269693fcfec46faf

Transfers out

Some decent money for unwanted squad players, and absolutely loads of deadwood cleared out on frees,some of the big clubs signings really puzzle me. And my main man Messi rejected a new contract was gutted cos he was still amazing even at 34.

image.pngimage.thumb.png.1d20b846cb77b3fa9c334e9b

La liga

Smashed it again in la liga with just one defeat and over 100 points, and just 9 conceded all season probs my best to date defensively.

image.thumb.png.19652d8a17939501fe3ed5ff

Spanish super cup

Demolished Real Madrid over 2 legs in seasons opener.

image.thumb.png.64d99eb8ee7ea28e3368a1f3image.thumb.png.11650cad7d6aa90aaa121218

Euro super cup

Another easy victory  this time defeating Man City.

image.png

Spanish cup 

Absolutely dominated this game but needed a late goal in et to see off Atletico.

image.png

Club World Championship

Smashed this one as always don't think I've ever lost in this tbh.

image.png

Champions league

Solid unbeaten campaign brought me the cup again against surprise opononents Sevilla.

image.png

Statistics

Some good performances by the entire squad saw us dominate in avg rating.

image.png

Suarez top scored again and my new signing Fernandes also chipping in with a decent tally.

image.png

Neymar top of the assist pile and 4 other players also in the top 10.

image.png

Solid all over in terms of overall assists and goals.

image.png

Season awards/trophy cabinet

I scoop manager of the year award with Suarez and Neymar 1st and 2nd in player award, and Fernandes getting young player.

image.png

Suarez again getting world player with Ter Stegen a surprise runner up.

image.png

And finally the trophy cabinet looking good.

image.thumb.png.54b970106fccf81a242fa68a

So with more then enough cups I am now just playing a waiting game preying one of the other jobs comes up this year.

Edited by Mikee1984
Pics missing
12 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Season7

Transfers in

So quite a significant amount of money spent but it was badly needed to replace a lot of aging players. 

image.thumb.png.55248c20269693fcfec46faf

Transfers out

Some decent money for unwanted squad players, and absolutely loads of deadwood cleared out on frees,some of the big clubs signings really puzzle me. And my main man Messi rejected a new contract was gutted cos he was still amazing even at 34.

image.pngimage.thumb.png.1d20b846cb77b3fa9c334e9b

La liga

Smashed it again in la liga with just one defeat and over 100 points, and just 9 conceded all season probs my best to date defensively.

image.thumb.png.19652d8a17939501fe3ed5ff

Spanish super cup

Demolished Real Madrid over 2 legs in seasons opener.

image.thumb.png.64d99eb8ee7ea28e3368a1f3image.thumb.png.11650cad7d6aa90aaa121218

Euro super cup

Another easy victory  this time defeating Man City.

image.png

Spanish cup 

Absolutely dominated this game but needed a late goal in et to see off Atletico.

image.png

Club World Championship

Smashed this one as always don't think I've ever lost in this tbh.

image.png

Champions league

Solid unbeaten campaign brought me the cup again against surprise opononents Sevilla.

image.png

Statistics

Some good performances by the entire squad saw us dominate in avg rating.

image.png

Suarez top scored again and my new signing Fernandes also chipping in with a decent tally.

image.png

Neymar top of the assist pile and 4 other players also in the top 10.

image.png

Solid all over in terms of overall assists and goals.

image.png

Season awards/trophy cabinet

I scoop manager of the year award with Suarez and Neymar 1st and 2nd in player award, and Fernandes getting young player.

image.png

Suarez again getting world player with Ter Stegen a surprise runner up.

image.png

And finally the trophy cabinet looking good.

image.thumb.png.54b970106fccf81a242fa68a

So with more then enough cups I am now just playing a waiting game preying one of the other jobs comes up this year.

Excellent going mate 2 down 4 to go lets hope some one buggers up and you can move quickly