Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which one is Ibrahimovic's Evogen

Taff

OK guys I'm just curious as I am not to adept at spotting Evogens but I have two possible candidates here for Ibrahimovic's Evogen and I need help picking the right one.

Here are the two candidates

IMG_5148.thumb.PNG.1317694de3c3064a79269IMG_5149.thumb.PNG.e80e96370ee6084187b9aIMG_5150.thumb.PNG.1071891d915846fb27bc0IMG_5151.thumb.PNG.e906d34b57064c6979f9b

So which one do we think is the Evogen of the legend? 

I assumed it was Gerrard by the stats. Small possibility it's lampard. This guy could be trained in every position on the pitch too.

Sorry for my ignorance as I am fairly new to fmh16, but how do you get the personal view that shows PA and CA? Is that part of the game or is it through an editor? 

Thanks

32 minutes ago, logravity said:

Sorry for my ignorance as I am fairly new to fmh16, but how do you get the personal view that shows PA and CA? Is that part of the game or is it through an editor? 

Thanks

You have to buy the In-Game Editor.

On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 00:32, HashtagTatica said:

doesnt gerrard have the DM position? 

Ive had Gerrard regens who were MC and wouldn't retrain as DMC. So its not locked in. I cant find it but there is an evogen guide floating around on this site that proves that players can regen in any position so its not hard and fast which position they come back in.

I reckon the one you are showing is Gerrard - Ive never had Lampard come back as an MC and have defensive stats that good.

Edited by phila