Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Primary Outlet / Attacker

Hi,

I am not sure how to best use the above options, as I play a AP behind a Poacher I tend to put AP as the outlet and Poacher as attacker, but I think that is making my team easy to mark out of the game...  any suggestions, I use the OME if that affects these options.

Cheers

Currently playing with WM, think I need to change my AP to a IF or maybe go 2 up front, I dominate possession / chances but find it hard to score, plus 70% of my goals come from the Poa and the rest probably from my AP!

1 hour ago, Dec said:

Try changing to a Winger and INF combination then keep with the APM.

What is your experience for setting outlet and attacker?

7 minutes ago, rseven said:

What is your experience for setting outlet and attacker?

I haven't really found a pattern with it yet. Obviously attacker should be a CMF, PCR or TM and Outlet should be APM or DLP but apart from that it isn't really clear.

13 hours ago, Dec said:

I haven't really found a pattern with it yet. Obviously attacker should be a CMF, PCR or TM and Outlet should be APM or DLP but apart from that it isn't really clear.

OK. I have not found effect for setting one player as outlet or attacker, from highlight or statistics.

i kinda assumed that outlet would be the guy picking the ball up from deep - so could even be your Ball Playing Defender, but quite often i'm just using the centre-mid that i want the defence to pass into, with the expectation that he turns and looks for attacking options from there.

and then Primary Attacker is the focal point of your attack - i always use a no.10 (AP) so that's an easy choice for me, but could easily be your AML (if he's much stronger than your AMR, for example), or your Striker if you want the team to get it to him and then run off him...

Hi Mr Tree, this is interesting, I play 4-4-1-1, with an AP in the position behind he striker plus I make him the primary outlet, so if he is coming deep thats leaving my Poacher isolated.  I tend to make my poacher the Primary Attacker, so does your AP score many goals when you make him the primary attacker, rather than your forwards?