Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Update problem

5 minutes ago, Dec said:

If you didn't why post here and be so vocal?

Good luck, no FMM16 pirated version exists, no working FMH15 pirated game exists too unless you don't want to load multiple leagues.

I have both backed up on another tab, so not entirely true mate

People like to think there isnt, but the internet isma mighty fine place to find what you want, also apk files are easy to hack..

I paid this time round for everything, so if people dont buy then its karma.

Just now, Gary Hatton said:

I have both backed up on another tab, so not entirely true mate

People like to think there isnt, but the internet isma mighty fine place to find what you want, also apk files are easy to hack..

I paid this time round for everything, so if people dont buy then its karma.

If people don't buy then it is karma? No the only ones who are losing out are the people who make the game who will lose their jobs/not have as much money to craft their vision and us who will either not have many new features or new leagues or worst case scenario, another game. The company isn't a big, bad guy. They are made up of people whom are passionate and have an income like you and I. If legal say they have to change something as they could get sued, I'd much rather that than no game.

Sorry but this is a fuss that will blow over. It's annoying, yes but it will be gotten over,

Each year something new happens to pee people off, when does it end, when you end up with flse names for players, clubs & comp, would you still play.

When they end up having to get copyright for skins etc

1 minute ago, Gary Hatton said:

Each year something new happens to pee people off, when does it end, when you end up with flse names for players, clubs & comp, would you still play.

When they end up having to get copyright for skins etc

I think that is a bit extreme. They cannot regulate what people edit the skins to. They allow us to have logos which signals their intent. It is annoying but a few false names that can be worked around (changes have been officially been supported for Android and only work for English language - iOS doesn't get this option). I think you are jumping the gun and being very pessimistic for very little reason.

What possible licensing issues can there be when we edit the club names with the IGE editor without the club logos disappearing?

Edited by Giorgi