Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Danovic78 Presents...The F.C Barcelona 86-87 Challenge

3 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Thanks mate, it was a nice little short career playing with Championship Strikers really.

Thanks, we were so close in the end. I blame Wickham's poor fitness! ;)

Never the managers fault lol

Nice Job Danovic I'm amazed how well your forwards have gone at Barcelona and it's a fantastic total. It it is a shame that you didn't meet your target but don't worry about top spot because I'm nowhere here your total. Like I said Incredible total and great work to make 3 lacklustre forwards to score that many goals.

10 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Nice Job Danovic I'm amazed how well your forwards have gone at Barcelona and it's a fantastic total. It it is a shame that you didn't meet your target but don't worry about top spot because I'm nowhere here your total. Like I said Incredible total and great work to make 3 lacklustre forwards to score that many goals.

Thanks, they did do well and seem to fit will into my system but it doesn't seem to be working that well after the update. I finished this career before the latest update.

Anything in the works for your next career? Your content is a massive reason for me to come online ATM. I'm so jealous of all the saves you've had, I just can't get into this game at all :(. 

58 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Anything in the works for your next career? Your content is a massive reason for me to come online ATM. I'm so jealous of all the saves you've had, I just can't get into this game at all :(. 

I will be honest, I am struggling too. Not sure if its just me but the latest update seems to have really messed things up. Still on the OME, the usual issues seem to be magnified....trouble against 4-4-1-1, goals always scored from set pieces against Plus Morale seems to be an issue all of a sudden too? Just playing about trying to find a consistent tactic really.

I've not had a career since February, tried countless times on both engines but I'm just not enjoying anything. Had ideas that inspired and excited me but when it's came to playing it I'm done after a handful of games.

The game sucks and I've also noticed a lot of issues on the OME recently, I however don't have the latest update (I don't have the Brazil breaker). 

13 hours ago, Ashez said:

I've not had a career since February, tried countless times on both engines but I'm just not enjoying anything. Had ideas that inspired and excited me but when it's came to playing it I'm done after a handful of games.

The game sucks and I've also noticed a lot of issues on the OME recently, I however don't have the latest update (I don't have the Brazil breaker). 

Yeah, I still cant get on with the EME, I have tried a few times but its still too slow for how I like to play. Im just a plug in a play guy, always have been to be honest. The Brazil league is just a right old mess now, looks horrible.

Just playing with RBL at the moment, trying to build a world class squad, quite enjoying it.

Edited by danovic78

Dude your challenges are the reason I'm still into the game, it gets frustrating as hell some days as my tactic works then it doesn't but I'm just not savy enough to come up with a consistent tactic since the 7.2 update

Currently running my follow the zlat and milan go dutch attempts

44 minutes ago, Taff said:

Dude your challenges are the reason I'm still into the game, it gets frustrating as hell some days as my tactic works then it doesn't but I'm just not savy enough to come up with a consistent tactic since the 7.2 update

Currently running my follow the zlat and milan go dutch attempts

Thanks, appreciate it. Yeah, I defiantly think the 7.2 update has changed the game quite a lot. Just when you think you have cracked it it all goes wrong. I shall have a go at coming up with a few more Challenges. I started the Milan Go Dutch challenge a few times but I find Italy the most frustrating league to play in!