Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-1-1-3-1 [EME]

In the video I basically talk about how the tactic works and what type of players you would need to make it work I did forget to show instructions (doh) but this is what I used. 

Screenshot_2016-04-28-19-35-48.thumb.jpg

I do change the passing focus a lot during games to keep the option on this toes

Here is a look at some of my results using this formation 

Screenshot_2016-04-28-20-42-23.thumb.jpg

Screenshot_2016-04-28-20-49-47.thumb.jpg

I would really like to see how you guys get on with it.

If you are having problems try changing the AP to a B2B or CM as sometime the IF and AP can get in each others way.

Also switch from Balanced to Attacking if you need another goal. This formation still works well in Defensive. I haven't tried it on the OME so it would be interesting to see if it works there as well.

Sorry about the messed up teams names there is an issues with the Vibe winter update and the England solo database

2 hours ago, Dar J said:

Does the DLP get good rating?

Yes as long as you have a good DLP they should basically be the architect of everything you do and help shield your defence when the opposition is in the attack.

It is difficult for me to see the video on YouTube. Could you post the shot for formation with role? Thanks.

I myself use something quite similar on FMM, but varying the striker role depending on whether I am focusing more on slow build-up or quick counter.

20 minutes ago, Alari said:

I myself use something quite similar on FMM, but varying the striker role depending on whether I am focusing more on slow build-up or quick counter.

Same here. The roles can change during the match. Especially if I need to keep hold of a lead or need to grab a goal

22 minutes ago, Alari said:
10 hours ago, rseven said:

It is difficult for me to see the video on YouTube. Could you post the shot for formation with role? Thanks.

I will get some screen shots for you 

21 hours ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Yes as long as you have a good DLP they should basically be the architect of everything you do and help shield your defence when the opposition is in the attack.

what do you consider a good DLP stats wise