Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics [EME] 4-4-2 Villareal champions. Fixed pictures.

Finally created a tactic i'm happy with and decided to share to get more testing for the tactic. In first season with Villareal we won the Liga and the Euro cup.

Got screwed over in the spanish cup by a 1-0 loss over 2 legs vs Numancia. I did however notice that you get a few draws vs lower placed teams. Also the winter dip is kind of a pain in the ass.

We did win vs all the big teams like Barca,Real madrid and Atletico Madrid. In the following album you'll find the results and the tactic.

Let me know if you'll try it and how it went for you!

Tactic+results : tactic+results

fm1.png

fm2.png

fm3.png

fm4.png

fm5.png

fm6.png

fm7.png

fm8.png

fm9.png

Edited by xzz
Screens

Firstly, thanks for posting your tactic but i have a problem viewing it. I can only see screenshots of two of your results. 

You may get more of a response if you upload the images here?

2 hours ago, FuzzySime said:

Firstly, thanks for posting your tactic but i have a problem viewing it. I can only see screenshots of two of your results. 

I did not notice that the album didn't show all the images. I will take a look how i can post the tactic here give me a sec.

2 hours ago, FuzzySime said:

Fixed

22 hours ago, vbase said:

Used this with England and won the World Cup with it. Lost the save due to a silly mistake.

Thanks for testing! How did the games go?

I used it with my main Dortmund team after none of the tactics seemed to work, it went great for Dortmund. I applied for the England job which was vacant and got it. Used the same tactic and went unbeaten for the entire World Cup. England were not the favorites for Quarter Final, Semi Final and Final yet we won. No spectacular wins though, mostly won by a goal or two.