Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat The Future of Chelsea FC

The Future of Chelsea FC

Italy boss Antonio Conte has been named the new manager of Chelsea, where he will replace interim boss Guus Hiddink at the end of the season. 

The 46-year-old certainly has the credentials to excel at Chelsea having won three consecutive Serie A titles from 2012-14 when in charge at Juventus.

Prior to his installation as manager at Juve in May 2011, the Old Lady had not won the Scudetto since 2003, and Conte is widely credited with returning the Turin giants to their former glory following the Casciopoli scandal.

In a far less drastic sense, Chelsea need rebuilding having fallen spectacularly down the Premier League table following their title-winning campaign in 2014-15.

Let's have a look at how Conte could line up Chelsea in 2016. You know, have a look at who he might bring in, what tactics or formations he will deploy and of course, my favourite, Simulation!

Conte

IMG_1653.thumb.PNG.673e39cbe1fb54520c743

Wow, amazing stats we see there. Not much i will say here, A great manager with some great attributes

Transfers

Leonardo Bonucci

IMG_1658.thumb.PNG.08a03b34026b1cd888cc8

If I am not wrong, Chelsea has issued a bid for Bonucci already to make him Conte's first signing. Bonucci currently plays for Conte's Italy team and has not given his manager any reason to complain.

With John Terry career coming to the end, the club will need another centre back by the summer and while the name John Stones refuses to go away, Conte will look to the experience of Leonardo Bonucci

The defender has been named as one of Europe's best defender for a few seasons and that is why Juve might want to keep him in Turin.

Bonucci has an amazing 19 passing and 20 tackling which is very appealing. his creativity and positioning are 17 and 20 respectively making hm a very good technical player his 18 decisions and 15 teamwork will definitely get him the role of captain which Terry is going to leave open after his departure. His 16 stamina and 15 strength makes him a great player to be commanding the defence.

All in all, Bonucci is a great player who will definitely make Chelsea defence a strong one.

Radja Nainggolan

IMG_1654.thumb.PNG.8eb01ad48b5f0240349ef

Reports in both England and Italy are claiming that Roma midfielder Radja is set for a move to Stamford Bridge.

Nainggoan has played in a more advanced attackng role under Luciano Spalleti since the Italian succeeded Rudi Garcia as Roma manager in January, but he is a box to box midfielder known for his tough tackling, but SI doesn't seem to know that...

Radja will link up with Belgian mates Eden Hazard and Thibaut Curtois and his addition would make the problems in the position fixed.

He has 17 dribbling,18 passing, 20 tackling and 15 technique showing that he is a class attacking player. Other than his, 11 creativity all his stats are green. However, Fabregas should make up for his ack of creativity. All in all, he is a must buy which would definitely bolster Chelseas' somewhat decent midfield

Edison Cavani

IMG_1655.thumb.PNG.8359f2d9ef56910d113f5

Chelsea's interest in Griezmann and re-signing Lukaku is well know but Cavani poses a more realistic and affordable if Conte looks to play a system where Costa needs a strike partner.

Ever since his days at Napoli, he has been lined with a move to West London. Conte is also an admirer of the PSG forward, maing a deal of Cavani possible

Cavani is the perfect man to link up with Costa to put goals inside the net. His shooting is at 20 which makes sure he can make an average shot a goal. His movement is 20, so he moves quite good and knows where to be and when. His other stats are flawless as well.

Formation

IMG_1656.thumb.PNG.5e0fcf369e6440f63839d

You would think that Conte would use his 424 he used at Juventus at Chelsea. He restored the Turin club to its former glory and a similar situation is happening at West London. You would have to think he will use the same formation if not exact same tactic at Chelsea. Even though Hazard and Willian do  not exactly fit where they are, it seems they will not mind playing those positions. So I feel, he will use the 424 at Chelsea.

Simulation

IMG_1657.thumb.PNG.79e4ade877543fa1a2d8b

Chelsea finished 4th place which is pretty acceptable looking at them set to be 9th place this season. They scored a decent 67 goals while letting in a mere 40. Bonucci is really doing some work there

Conclusion

So, Conte is set to be new manager and I see good years ahead for Chelsea. His tactic are very had to beat and will pose a challenge for the PL and the other teams such as Pep's City and Jose's United. All in all, Chelsea fans, you have a great manager in your future

Thanks for Viewing

Risheek

Edited by Risheek

Not to sure about Cavani being the most affordable option plus with Ibra leaving he will be first choice at PSG. Other than that great post

6 minutes ago, Rjgreeno said:

Not to sure about Cavani being the most affordable option plus with Ibra leaving he will be first choice at PSG. Other than that great post

You have a point there. But, He has been a Long time target and maybe they'll strike a deal for him. I was thinking of Ibra instead of Cavani, but made very less sense seeing how Utd are the crazy team that want him at this age

Good work but got to disagree with Cavani,sorry mate. Just wouldn't see him as an ideal signing for them and considering Pato might be staying they might not need any new strikers. And also, I believe your font is a little big. 

@Risheek yeah that's mad that United actually want Ibra now not that he is not good enough but too high wages and it will only be for a season. Still think Griezman is more likely than Cavani

53 minutes ago, Dec said:

I'd have liked to have seen how the new signings faired but it was really interesting.  Good work.

Thanks Dec. I'll do it in the next one :) 

21 minutes ago, halamadrid said:

Good work but got to disagree with Cavani,sorry mate. Just wouldn't see him as an ideal signing for them and considering Pato might be staying they might not need any new strikers. And also, I believe your font is a little big. 

Not many like him, I see.  I'll have to make a better judgement next time around. The font was on purpose, Word only has so many good fonts :) I'll go smaller next time 

Just now, Rjgreeno said:

@Risheek yeah that's mad that United actually want Ibra now not that he is not good enough but too high wages and it will only be for a season. Still think Griezman is more likely than Cavani

Yes, I was thinking about him too, but if Atletico win the UCL there's no chance he's going. Simeone won't be that mad, 

Fantastic work mate :)

I agree the Cavani suggestion is a little out there but I believe it has some merit while giving us something to discuss. It's worth remembering while this is borrowing from real life we are talking about options for FMM 16/17 and in that case Cavani will be/is a solid striking option.

35 minutes ago, Rjgreeno said:Simeone

Well we got our opinions 

32 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Fantastic work mate :)

I agree the Cavani suggestion is a little out there but I believe it has some merit while giving us something to discuss. It's worth remembering while this is borrowing from real life we are talking about options for FMM 16/17 and in that case Cavani will be/is a solid striking option.

Thanks Ash, great hearing that from you

Its good to know I did something useful by accident. I see a out are right and somehow I feel I'm telling you guys what to do once FMM17 comes out. Hope it's useful. 

10 hours ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Nice work. Good read as well. I am looking forward to see what your next one is

7 hours ago, vbase said:

This was a good read. Great job.

Thanks guys.

I enjoyed reading this as a Chelsea fan I only want success for my club, my only worry is getting decent players with the prospect of no European football next season, on the other hand I hope he fills out the first team with some of the quality youth players we have.

Lewis Baker is one youth player I'd like to see in the first team, he's been described as the next Lampard.

I can't wait for next season to begin.

Let's hope Sega do a good job with the next installment of the Football manager franchise.

13 minutes ago, AlanD173 said:

I enjoyed reading this as a Chelsea fan I only want success for my club, my only worry is getting decent players with the prospect of no European football next season, on the other hand I hope he fills out the first team with some of the quality youth players we have.

Lewis Baker is one youth player I'd like to see in the first team, he's been described as the next Lampard.

I can't wait for next season to begin.

Let's hope Sega do a good job with the next installment of the Football manager franchise.

I don't think that will be a worry. Maybe only with Griezzman or Lukaku because their not for Italy. The players gonna be imported from Italy will be looking forward to Chelsea due to Antonio Conte, he has a big g rep 

I haven't heard of him, will check him out

Me too

all I hope for is better options for tactics and MORE LEAGUES!