Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tactics and Loading Specific Leagues: a discussion

Dear all,

Just throwing something out there for all hardcore FMM 2016 fans and tactic fanatics.

I love the game and I love this forum and the help and tips suggested, specifically within the tactics forum.

I realize that there is no one specific tactic that is going to give you guaranteed success (although the thanks to the work done by Taff and everyone else in researching the 4-5-1 and 3-4-1-2 tactics), although I do have a query;

Has anyone tried these tactics in different leagues/teams with different leagues loaded?

For example, using the Scottish league as a primary example, and using a team other than Celtic. Bearing in mind that a different database of players have been loaded too, I'm wondering if the tactics mentioned above aren't as effective and are only applicable to the most popular leagues with the popular teams (for example, I see a lot of examples being used with Man United or another team in the PL, but not an average team from a less popular league).

i'm wondering if leagues like Brazil or Australia and the subsequent player data bases effect the above tactics and make them less effective.

Results and trail runs and evidence of the previously mentioned would be great for the forum.

Every team in the game will vary results certain teams fit certain formations etc 

Some teams have better players in certain positions so utilising that position makes sense like if your best player is a right winger then it's best to play with a right winger

I'd always suggest coming up with something yourself per the save your on as sticking with other tactics just takes about from the game imo

Certain player role only really suit better top division players like the Box to Box Midfielder is only really good for better players with high stamina and doesn't suit lower leagues

On May 11, 2016 at 13:40, UKFootballScore said:

Every team in the game will vary results certain teams fit certain formations etc 

Some teams have better players in certain positions so utilising that position makes sense like if your best player is a right winger then it's best to play with a right winger

I'd always suggest coming up with something yourself per the save your on as sticking with other tactics just takes about from the game imo

Certain player role only really suit better top division players like the Box to Box Midfielder is only really good for better players with high stamina and doesn't suit lower leagues

Thanks for the advice.

i'm on a save with hearts - Scotland as a primary league, with England and Ireland  leagues loaded - but I just don't seem to be going anywhere. I have some AMAZING players that if they played for Barcelona or Bayern would be worth £30 million+.

i can't beat Celtic and I've tried all the usual go to tactics.

i ask because I've seen some international careers with Wales et al almost win the World Cup with a specific tactic.

Hence the discussion. Thoughts?