Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FC Bayern: The Three Incoming Men

FC Bayern: The Three Incoming Men

We all know that there are 3 men, coming to Bayern in the summer.

First, being the men who will lead the team next season, Carlo Ancelotti. Former Real Madrid boss Ancelotti - the only manager to have ever won three Champions League trophies at 3 different clubs-- had been tabbed to replace Guardiola at Bayern if the Catalan coach decided against prolonging his stay in Gerany, and has agreed to a three-year contract beginning on July 1, 2016.        

The next man, is Borrusia Dortmund. It was confirmed a few days back that Dortmund captain Mats Hummels will join Bayern this summer, following on from Mario Gotze who made the switch in 2013 for £31.5m, and Robert Lewandowski who signed for Pep Guardiola on a free two years ago.

The last man, is former Benfica wonderkid, Renato Sanches.  Renato Sanches rates as one of the most talented young players in European football. The player completed the obligatory pre-transfer medical in Munich on Monday and has signed a five-year contract binding him to the German champions until 30 June 2021.

Let's take a look at these men, shall we...

Carlo Ancelotti

IMG_1662.thumb.PNG.ccdbd632f41b93c5fe700

Carlo Ancelotti is arguably one of the best manager in the world. He has 3 Champions Leagues, a single Ligue 1, 1 Premier League and not to mention his individual awards such as the FIFA World Coach of the Year. He is no stranger to winning, however he does not have any experience in Germany but with a powerhouse team in Bayern, he should be in the drivers' seat to get his first Bundesliga.

Ancelotti has 16 Adaptability, showing he should ot have any problem in Germany, being a new country to him. He has 20 ambition and 17 determination showing he's here to win trophies. With Bayern not having made the Champions League final for 3 seasons, he will have pressure on him, but his 17 Pressure handling will help. He will find the perfect tactic for Bayern, with his 16 judging ability, 17 tactical knowledge and 18 judging potential. Hs players will like playing with him, with his 18 man management and 17 motivation. Great stats for a great man

Mats Hummels

IMG_1663.thumb.PNG.2bcc1e64f4a6419a809cb

Mats Hummels is the best defender in Germany, and one of the top in the world. He has skill that Dortmund have taken advantage of. He was the guiding light for Dortmund, but alas, he like many others(Lewandowski and Gotze) saw opportunity at Bayern and pounced at it.

His stats might not show his true class and he is definitely better than he is shown. He has a 19 in tackling, ensuring him and Boateng will have no problems pulling the ball back from the opposition. With Philip Lahm aging, Hummels might be given the captains role with his 20 decisions surely going to interest Ancelotti. His physical skills are not that bad, as he has 15 stamina and 16 strength. All in all, a very solid plyer and the man you want securing your backline.

Renato Sanches

IMG_1664.thumb.PNG.09f7683d25565b6c3f1a2

We all know this lad. He has widely been chased by Manchester United, and several other clubs. However, it was Bayern who secured his signature. His potential is on great heights and with his move to Bayern. He could very well become the next Pogba.

At current, his stats do not show his calibre, and that is due to age. If you'll like, I could test him out at Bayern(just tell me). However, his 15 Pace and Stamina show how agile and quick he is, and why not? He is after all, a teenager! He is one for the future and the man who will dominate the midfield after Xabi Alonso retires. This guy is very lethal and now that he is at Bayern, they have a midfield which is almost as good at Barcelona's

Conclusion

Bayern Munich are a very big club, but lately they have not shown that in Europe. 3 consecutive times being knocked out in the semi finals does not do a club like Bayern proud. It might be due to the Pep way of classic Barca tiki-taka, but whatever the reason they have not done well.

Ancelotti is a very influential manager and his stint at Bayern is surely going to be big and full of trophies. Hummels, is a ex-Bayern boy. He left for Dortmund at a young age and ever since he has not looked back. He has becoe one of the few best defenders in the world and  he is back at the Allianz. Lastly, there is Portuguese wonderkid Renato Sanches. He was chased by a few of Europe's elites and Manchester United(Get it :D ) He will be trained to lead the midfield after current maestro Xabi Alonso goes. All in all, Bayern have made their side extremely strong and are in contention for the Champions League

Thanks for viewing

Risheek

Edited by Risheek

Very good read and I enjoyed the detail (just like your other team guides) but Carlo Ancelotti is not the first man to win 3 Champions League (Bob Paisley won three at his time at Liverpool when it was called the Champion's Cup but the record still applies). The record Ancelotti holds is that he was the first to win 3 Champians Leagues at 3 different clubs. But like I said before fantastic guide

1 hour ago, Risheek said:

Renato Sanches

IMG_1664.thumb.PNG.09f7683d25565b6c3f1a2

We all know this lad. He has widely been chased by Manchester United, and several other clubs. However, it was Bayern who secured his signature. His potential is on great heights and with his move to Bayern. He could very well become the next Pogba.

At current, his stats do not show his calibre, and that is due to age. If you'll like, I could test him out at Bayern(just tell me). However, his 15 Pace and Stamina show how agile and quick he is, and why not? He is after all, a teenager! He is one for the future and the man who will dominate the midfield after Xabi Alonso retires. This guy is very lethal and now that he is at Bayern, they have a midfield which is almost as good at Barcelona's

Renato is an absolutely brilliant player and One I try to sign in all of my Saves as he grows really quickly but I am not sure he is just ready for Life on the German league but I could be proved wrong. 

Van Gaal's a Sucker and I am Thankful for his Stupidity! 

Really good work here btw!

Edited by M4cc4n4
1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

Very good read and I enjoyed the detail (just like your other team guides) but Carlo Ancelotti is not the first man to win 3 Champions League (Bob Paisley won three at his time at Liverpool when it was called the Champion's Cup but the record still applies). The record Ancelotti holds is that he was the first to win 3 Champians Leagues at 3 different clubs. But like I said before fantastic guide

Thanks mate. Argh! Typo, forgot to put that in. Thanks for pointing it out, will edit it in a while 

57 minutes ago, Meow said:

Real enjoyable read. KIU

Thanks mate! :) 

4 minutes ago, M4cc4n4 said:

Renato is an absolutely brilliant player and One I try to sign in all of my Saves as he grows really quickly but I am not sure he is just ready for Life on the German league but I could be proved wrong. 

Van Gaal's a Sucker and I am Thankful for his Stupidity! 

He is very good, isn't he. Ya, who knows we might see Depay incident replay.

Ill be lying if I said I don't agree with you, but let's mind our language

And, could you please not quote Long posts. Thanks, it gets a bit hard to scroll down :) 

A Fantastic and most enjoyable read, really does set the tone of what Bayern could be like next season, a monster in Europe. It would be interesting to see what Sanches grows into especially in future FMM series. It wouldn't surprise me as you said he takes over an Alonso retires he already looks like a solid midfielder without doing anything training wise with him.

7 minutes ago, george144 said:

A Fantastic and most enjoyable read, really does set the tone of what Bayern could be like next season, a monster in Europe. It would be interesting to see what Sanches grows into especially in future FMM series. It wouldn't surprise me as you said he takes over an Alonso retires he already looks like a solid midfielder without doing anything training wise with him.

Thanks mate. It does bring Pe's and Bayern's rep down when you see that they are one of the Top 3 in Europe but in the last 3 seasons, they have'nt made the UCL Final

5 hours ago, ndevries said:

A really nice read!

4 hours ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Really enjoyed reading that mate. KIU

Thanks guys :) 

Hate that Dortmund will have an even smaller chance of winning the Bundesliga. Hope they can pull of a great transfer. Really, the defense is the only problem.

Nice work. Not sure Boateng is worse than Hummels but the combination is going to be scarily solid. Would love to see this simulated to see how they do and how many games Sanches gets.

12 hours ago, Dec said:

Nice work. Not sure Boateng is worse than Hummels but the combination is going to be scarily solid. Would love to see this simulated to see how they do and how many games Sanches gets.

Yes Sir. I'll get a simulation out in the coming days

Nice read but I think it's been said that Renato Sanches has not been bought to replace Xabi Alonso but to be the more physical partner due to Alonso not being as agile as he was before.

Edited by theundergoat
On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 06:14, theundergoat said:

Nice read but I think it's been said that Renato Sanches has not been bought to replace Xabi Alonso but to be the more physical partner due to Alonso not being as agile as he was before.

Id have to say I agree. From what little Ive seen of him and heard, he is more likely to give Thiago a push. Those stats for passing, tackling and dribbling should quickly shoot up. Wasnt Hogjberg supposed to be Alonso's successor?

55 minutes ago, phila said:

Id have to say I agree. From what little Ive seen of him and heard, he is more likely to give Thiago a push. Those stats for passing, tackling and dribbling should quickly shoot up. Wasnt Hogjberg supposed to be Alonso's successor?

Yeah, Hojbjerg is more of a deep lying playmaker, like Xabi Alonso.

On 15 May 2016 at 04:14, theundergoat said:

3 hours ago, phila said:

2 hours ago, ZenithStriker said:

Yeah, Hojbjerg is more of a deep lying playmaker, like Xabi Alonso.

Sorry guys, not so educated aboi Bayern. I know he will be used alongside Alonso, but if you think about it he is the better player compared to Hojbjerg,in FMM, at least, so I'd have to think he would play the role of the controller while Hojbjerg supports him. If you think about it,  a player is given a certain role in FMM if SI see him play that. Players a re very flexible in roles so who knows, Sanches might get DLP in FMM 18 if Ancelotti plays him like that. 

43 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Players a re very flexible in roles so who knows, Sanches might get DLP in FMM 18 if Ancelotti plays him like that. 

Players seem quite flexible in the game as well atleast at a young age and it can change alot as they develop.