Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat A problem...and I require your help!!!

Hello everyone, I have been playing FMM for a few years now, but since their was an original/enhanced engine spilt, I've only been able to stick to one save on each engine. For example this year I could only stick to Cardiff on Original and Aston Villa on Enhanced, can someone help please?

I think he wants to change engine mid save? If so that's impossible (would love to know why tbh) as the save is tied to which ever engine you start the save on. 

To select an engine before creating the save look at the settings on the home screen of the app. 

28 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I think he wants to change engine mid save? If so that's impossible (would love to know why tbh) as the save is tied to which ever engine you start the save on. 

To select an engine before creating the save look at the settings on the home screen of the app. 

no lol. i mean i want some help on how to stick to a save

Sorry mate, my mistake was I read the question but not the username lol. If I saw it was you I'd not have came to that conclusion lol. 

Unfortantly I feel your pain, I've had two saves and wasted countless hours trying. Neither engine is fun and the game drags but that's my opinion. Something about 2016 just feels off and I can't get into it at all. I wasn't keen on 2015 but I played it constantly all year, this is basically the same game but I can't play it. I want to play it, I have a burning desire to play it but I'm constantly turning it off after a handful of matches due to losing interest.