Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help I have two questions

Hey, like the title says I have two questions.

1) Why are some players missing? I want to sign Cristian Pavón but I don't find him.

2) Why doesn't changes.txt work?

1) This is often to do with player reputation. It is a very complex algorithm that defines which players are "needed" I would imagine.

2) No idea, it was removed in the last update. Only SI will know that sadly.

2 hours ago, Dec said:

2)No idea, it was removed in the last update. Only SI will know that sadly.

We can only hope it's fixed in 7.2.2 Update!

34 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

7.2.2 addressed apple-specific crashes.

2) Was because of legal reasons.

So why was changes added in the first place on PSP? Why can people modify the same things on the PC?

Next 'legal reasons' will only allow us to sign players that have signed in real life.

It's to do with the different way the databases work across the different products and the ways in which it was possible to update the game at that particular point in time.

47 minutes ago, Alari said:

It's to do with the different way the databases work across the different products and the ways in which it was possible to update the game at that particular point in time.

This isn't like it is the first version of the game though. It is exactly the same as 2015 and 2014. This is the 4th iteration and was removed halfway through the cycle. How can it be legal reasons when you have allowed it for so long and still allow it on PC?

I don't mean to have a go but to remove something off only one product after so many years then cite legal reasons is just annoying.

To match the specifications we were given related to the Brazil-related legal situation we had to make certain technical changes which had a side effect of changing the behaviour of changes.txt (which is not officially supported anyway). I can't go into any more specifics than that, it's more information than we are really supposed to give out.

Edited by Alari
46 minutes ago, Alari said:

To match the specifications we were given related to the Brazil-related legal situation we had to make certain technical changes which had a side effect of changing the behaviour of changes.txt (which is not officially supported anyway). I can't go into any more specifics than that, it's more information than we are really supposed to give out.

Thanks Alari

3 hours ago, Alari said:

It effectively blocked out most of the Downloads including League edits as well. Quite simply it may have condemned this site and FMM may as well say go bye to communities and hello to falling sales...