Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Taff's 32221

Taff

9 hours ago, Fr3ddi3_Grav3s said:

Used this for start of season with chelsea, not the best of results so far unfortunately.

Sorry to hear that fella, which version are you using?

This is really annoying at the moment I think I have it sussed and the tactic works well for about 5-6 games then can't seem to buy a win so change it and the same thing, I'm starting to lose it

OK guys here's the version of the tactic I've settled on (for now it's working well but could do with some more testers from different leagues lower teams etc, but my AC Milan and Arsenal Teams seem to be clicking better and the striker is getting more involved)

Again a big big thank you to @Dec and @Dar J for the help and advice

So here it is

IMG_5873.thumb.PNG.f36e5055e0f2508adef2dIMG_5874.thumb.PNG.b69078580c3147dbd8926

Having just the one BPD at the back helps keep the defence semi solid (two leaves you a bit open) and the addition of a W instead of a second IF give the team an outlet (W and IF can change sides for whatever suits your team best but make sure the BBM and the W are always the same side) 

3 hours ago, Taff said:

OK guys here's the version of the tactic I've settled on (for now it's working well but could do with some more testers from different leagues lower teams etc, but my AC Milan and Arsenal Teams seem to be clicking better and the striker is getting more involved)

Again a big big thank you to @Dec and @Dar J for the help and advice

So here it is

IMG_5873.thumb.PNG.f36e5055e0f2508adef2dIMG_5874.thumb.PNG.b69078580c3147dbd8926

Having just the one BPD at the back helps keep the defence semi solid (two leaves you a bit open) and the addition of a W instead of a second IF give the team an outlet (W and IF can change sides for whatever suits your team best but make sure the BBM and the W are always the same side) 

What did you do with Luiz Adriano ?

Edited by Dar J
6 hours ago, Taff said:

Scratch that last comment he's still in the squad but have never played him, he's been transfer listed but no bites

He's stats are decent but I don't know why he can't score, the only thing good about him is that he wins more Ariel battles than the other strikers  

On 1 June 2016 at 20:28, Fr3ddi3_Grav3s said:

Sorry dude I meant which formation (player roles/instructions)

I've been having some good success with the latest post ie W/BBM etc

1 hour ago, Fr3ddi3_Grav3s said:

the ac milan one mate

OK try the PSG one the last one I posted as this has been working well for me with all three of the teams I'm using

Yeah if you check my "80's Milan go Dutch" thread for season 3 it was awesome, currently using it with PSG in my "Follow the Zlat" challenge and we won the league with 7 games to go, struggled in the cups but killed the league (my keeper has only conceded 20 goals up until end of April this season across all competitions  

Edited by Taff
1 minute ago, ministryofsillywalks said:

Thank you mate. Going to start a new save tonight.

Do you know (or anyone reading this) if there's a data update available anywhere now that the season has ended?

Not sure to be honest

I've had the most success with the AC Milan one (sorry I said PSG I meant the one your trying AC Milan) and if your struggling try changing the ADF to a PCR 

I haven't tried anything else as I think a counter attacking style of play suits the formation but if you find something that works I'd love to hear about it