Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Rodgers 3-4-3 created

I wanted to create the 3-4-3 Rodgers played with sometimes at Liverpool , I coach youth football and used it with my teams to good effect . I recreated on fm to good success . Of course I'm using Man Utd , was hoping someone would give it a go with lesser teams so I can get a idea if it works with all levels .

defensively very strong I keep lots of clean sheets . The INF forward scores a bag full with this .

check it out , 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm trying it with Newcastle . Currently I'm first after 10 games. If you want to swap your INF and AP the tactic still works .  Good to see it works with average / poor EPL teams . I'm going to try it in the lower leagues or maybe Scotland.

if your looking to protect a lead . change wingers to wing backs around 65-75 minute mark , or change to balanced once you score. at the 85 minute mark change to defensive , long, counter, men behind ball. take off pressing .

2 hours ago, Stephen Thomas Sb said:

Good to see it works with average / poor EPL teams . I'm going to try it in the lower leagues or maybe Scotland.

Didn't work for me as Watford, conceded lots of goals and the goal difference went negative.

On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 02:21, Stephen Thomas Sb said:

I wanted to create the 3-4-3 Rodgers played with sometimes at Liverpool , I coach youth football and used it with my teams to good effect . I recreated on fm to good success . Of course I'm using Man Utd , was hoping someone would give it a go with lesser teams so I can get a idea if it works with all levels .

defensively very strong I keep lots of clean sheets . The INF forward scores a bag full with this .

check it out , 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi bro can u upload a save file by creating a new career withaw With* Man utd and uplad Upload it ????