Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Brazilian Teams

It wouldn't be such a problem if it was just the name but the colours can get confusing and also they don't have Schalke's license but they still use the official colours.

6 minutes ago, theundergoat said:

It wouldn't be such a problem if it was just the name but the colours can get confusing and also they don't have Schalke's license but they still use the official colours.

We've said this many times and got no response about it.

Out of interest can the IGE's kit editor be set to the correct colour schemes? Just being nosey to see if that was also broken some how. 

36 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Out of interest can the IGE's kit editor be set to the correct colour schemes? Just being nosey to see if that was also broken some how. 

Created a new save in Brazil, managed Santos and changed the club name and kits to be correct. Worked fine after saving, taking the game off and reloading. Obviously logos disappear though but can be changed by adding 1million to the Unique ID.

13 minutes ago, Ashez said:

so that work around is fine but not text changes........Interesting. 

Strange how the Brazilian League Lawyers knew about the Changes.Txt files that aren't officially supported but not about the In-Game Editor that is.

26 minutes ago, Dec said:

Strange how the Brazilian League Lawyers knew about the Changes.Txt files that aren't officially supported but not about the In-Game Editor that is.

It's almost as if SI purposely told them to save themselves

40 minutes ago, Dec said:

That was my point, I just wasn't going to say it. Absolute joke, tbh I wouldn't surprise me if it was missed as SI forgot it existed, look at the obvious stuff that's missed year on year with this game.

Or it's just another paywall in the game to promote the exact same editor as last year, tbh it really annoys me they had the nerve to resell that at full price (should have had some sort of cross buy if you had 2015 as it was completely unchanged.) That's coming from someone who's never had the IGE or has any interest in it but the fact they've conned people into what £10 for that on top of the two games is embarrassing. 

16 minutes ago, Ashez said:

That was my point, I just wasn't going to say it. Absolute joke, tbh I wouldn't surprise me if it was missed as SI forgot it existed, look at the obvious stuff that's missed year on year with this game.

Or it's just another paywall in the game to promote the exact same editor as last year, tbh it really annoys me they had the nerve to resell that at full price (should have had some sort of cross buy if you had 2015 as it was completely unchanged.) That's coming from someone who's never had the IGE or has any interest in it but the fact they've conned people into what £10 for that on top of the two games is embarrassing. 

You Right, LIke 7 Quid for IGE and 6 Quid for the game, Might as well Shell out 20 quid to buy the full game.