Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Getting back into the groove

Hello.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to possible teams I could play as to get one back into the groove of playing FMM.

Much appreciated.

Thanks for the response @Dec

So I've played as Atletico for the longest, and every other team such as Juve, and Manu(for a brief stint) haven't really helped my ailment. 

Any team suggestions?

If you have the unlockables unlocked then you could try managing a country or give a a Championship or League 1 team a sugar daddy and try to become the best team in the world. You might also want to try some challenges on the website as I've found them challenging and fun.

7 hours ago, JAY LEAF said:

Thanks for the response @Dec

So I've played as Atletico for the longest, and every other team such as Juve, and Manu(for a brief stint) haven't really helped my ailment. 

Any team suggestions?

Try the North or South of Ireland, Small Clubs Bad players European Places and Chance to increase reputation and increase The leagues - Long Term Project, I'm In my 4th Season Atm and Domestic Success isn't hard, but keeping your best players and struggling in Europe really makes for a great save - I Recommend NI - because you really have to search for players - cant just go to england, All Semi Professional Clubs in NI and the League Rep is 72nd in the World. 

Edited by M4cc4n4
3 hours ago, theundergoat said:

If you have the unlockables unlocked then you could try managing a country or give a a Championship or League 1 team a sugar daddy and try to become the best team in the world. You might also want to try some challenges on the website as I've found them challenging and fun.

Where's the fun in using Unlockables to Achieve Success? there's no Sense of Achievement in that and it'll get boring fast.

5 hours ago, M4cc4n4 said:

Where's the fun in using Unlockables to Achieve Success? there's no Sense of Achievement in that and it'll get boring fast.

The games about having fun and fun means different things to different people plus sense of achievement doesn't always matter. If people didn't use the unlockables and found them pointless then why does the game have them?

2 hours ago, Dec said:

If you have managed big clubs try something lower down or a big club in a small pond such as Celtic, PSV/Ajax, Benfica/Porto.

The teams are massive in their country

but they are smaller that big clubs in west europe

1 minute ago, PoPo Chan said:

The teams are massive in their country

but they are smaller that big clubs in west europe

Exactly. Gives a challenge but not too much of a challenge as their leagues are mostly walkovers, Europe however isn't. When managing big clubs it is a good step up without being a huge step and too difficult.

2 minutes ago, Dec said:

Exactly. Gives a challenge but not too much of a challenge as their leagues are mostly walkovers, Europe however isn't. When managing big clubs it is a good step up without being a huge step and too difficult.

how about rsc anderlecht, with potential

6 minutes ago, theundergoat said:

The games about having fun and fun means different things to different people plus sense of achievement doesn't always matter. If people didn't use the unlockables and found them pointless then why does the game have them?

I see your unfamiliar with the idea of in-app purchases, people take their money and give it away so they don't have to bother spending time playing a game.

Its more money for Sega - Duh! 

17 minutes ago, M4cc4n4 said:

I see your unfamiliar with the idea of in-app purchases, people take their money and give it away so they don't have to bother spending time playing a game.

Its more money for Sega - Duh! 

Yes but I was referring to the point that you can unlock these in-game and the fact that you don't have to buy them. If Sega wanted more money then they would make the unlockables in app purchase only.

1 hour ago, theundergoat said:

Yes but I was referring to the point that you can unlock these in-game and the fact that you don't have to buy them. If Sega wanted more money then they would make the unlockables in app purchase only.

Exactly, you have to achieve something in the game to get them, my exact point, thank you!

24 minutes ago, M4cc4n4 said:

Exactly, you have to achieve something in the game to get them, my exact point, thank you!

In what context was that your 'exact' point?

5 minutes ago, theundergoat said:

In what context was that your 'exact' point?

No need to argue guys, not to mention it is very off topic. If people want to pay for something because they don't want to unlock it then it is their game. SI would be stupid not to have this option as many other apps do.