Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Bendterhimoviz EME ( testers needed )

Nah, I don't play those "blaming games"??

We must take note that this is one of the weakest sides in the league. There is a couple of talents and decent players here, but they need time to develop. The rest is players that needs to be replaced over time by much better players. I have transferlisted a lot of players, but they are really not worth much. I need to scout players over time, see how they perform before I buy them. Flopping is not an option? funds are limited and can't be wasted. Make some loans. I'm using Decs training. Players that still has a future here will be playing as much as possible, the rest will provide as rotation and back-up when needed. We'll figure it all out one step at a time...

Thanx?

Team Meeting with AndersJ:

Right now my team is not good enough for this tactic. Straight up. It's to advanced for them, if you know what I mean? 

-They need more straight-up roles that suits them

-Short passing is not for them, they confuse themselves with "clever passes" and just ends up loosing the ball.

-Committed tackling leads only to meyham. 45 minutes into the first match and 7 out 11 players had yellow cards. ? 

I'm pretty sure from what I've seen that this tactic would be really great for a stronger team. Players that understands what you are trying to do. 

I bring this up only so we can find solutions, and make your tactic fit weaker sides.

I have tweaked some roles and Instructions to get your opinion on it. I need your Insight?

Some short notes:

-Centre backs and full backs seemed okay

-The CM seemed fine, but the DPL's is just not good enough. I have however a good player that can play the BBM role.

-The left winger is good. The player on the right side played better when I changed the IF to a W.

-The AP and the poacher is good

-I have 2 good striker on my team. One fits good as a poacher, the other is a good TM

So it mostly comes down to the Instructions, the IF role and DPL role

What do you think? Any suggestions?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Im thinking that its very interesting that you are trying so much to ajust the tactic to this side :)

im really curios so i Think for myself that i will force the not that competent Hertha to play the originallly tactic and then maybe i can help you. But first of - IF they have problems with goals against you could look at the missing link between midfield and defence. I dont Do that because the tactic is designed to have the ball and not to go direct -mode. I only use direct mode IF the game is stalling and nothing at all is happening - but i have never played af hole season with direct pasing :)

Is one of the wingers and attacking threat? Or who scores your goals :)? IF its only the frontman ( see in the match report who contributes to the game. IF its only him. - something has to be changed - OR he could be made ( AIM for TM fx ) 

hope that it gave some thought to the gameperspective :)

I bought favourites Melli ( Boca ) and Sisto ( FCM) and then it was game on. adf is enjoying the attention :D

Lucky against BVB - but turned counter on. Only BVB and Bayern dare to play attack so far :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

What...?? how you do that? Committed tackling works? I got so many yellow cards I could play poker...

I still believe buying Niang and Pulisic was a good catch for the club. Pulisic is very young but I know he has a big potential? 

I'm not giving up on your tactic or the club. We did manage to beat BMG in the cup, so I know there is something there...

I have decided to try and mirror your tactic. I'm dropping Niang down to the left side as IF and let Haraguchi play W on the right side. I'm testing Darida as a DLP behind Niang.

A little compromise with Instructions, normal tackling and occational counter attack against attacking sides. 

Is that okay with you?

image.png

image.png

Edited by Xxandx

Okay, your tactic is really working now! They are handeling the Instructions much better now after a few matches. I haven't changed a thing from the original tactic. Just switched the sides, putting the IF and DLP on the left, W and CM on the right sides. I only play counter with attacking teams (seems to do the trick). 

I am really happy about this tactic, and I was right about my first impression off it...it is awsome!?

My only 2 transfers has also turned out great! Pulisic is growing really fast in training and is doing great as AP!

Cheers!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Its awesome that you WANT  to test it and you are more than welcome to test all that you want :)

against the likes of attacking minded teams i also have a bit succes with turning it on direct and counter :)

is there anything else we in this forum can help you with ? Are you running Decs training ? 

Are you looking for better staf ?

You have helped me plenty AndersJ! I'm very greatfull for that? It's not allways easy to be unexperienced and new to things, trying to figure it all out. People are not allways so patient with that. But you and this forum have been great about it. If there is anything I can do, I'll come running...

I'm gonna keep running with Hertha for a bit, and see how it turns out for them. 

Thank you!?

image.png

Thanks for tactic. I am testing with Liverpool.a few months in and looking very good. Did make some quality signings though. Will post soon when reached New Years..