Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Impossible to win anything!?

Ive tried loads of tactics with Liverpool, Chelsea & Man U but none of them work. I dunno if its my game or anything but I just cant win anything im thinking of changing my engine to the original because im finding it impossible to win anything on the enhanced match engine. Can some one give me some tips?

I've tried a 4231, 433 and loads overs with countless different combinations of instructions and player roals I'm in need of desperate help. I have tried over 3/4 of tactics from the forum and nothing clicks.

42 minutes ago, Dec said:

What tactics have you used? I think it is an issue about balance.

Edited by Fr3ddi3_Grav3s
3 minutes ago, Fr3ddi3_Grav3s said:

I've tried a 4231, 433 and loads overs with countless different combinations of instructions and player roals I'm in need of desperate help. I have tried over 3/4 of tactics from the forum and nothing clicks.

Can I have an example of the player roles you tried please? Often it is down to not playing a BWM or DLP in midfield which are needed to make the team tick.

Try to keep it simple. That's what I found about the game. I took over Swansea and had a lot of success with a fairly simple 4-4-1-1 formation where I went for wide midfielders who are capable both in attack and defense. The two midfielders in the center, one was more of a deep lying tackler whereas the other one was more of a box to box midfielder(his role was of a CM tho)

What I'm trying to say is that keep it simple. Go way over the board and you'll make mistakes.

43 minutes ago, Dec said:

Can I have an example of the player roles you tried please? Often it is down to not playing a BWM or DLP in midfield which are needed to make the team tick.

I usually play something along the lines of a bbm or a bwm in midfield with a cm or a ap with a bwm, upfront or on the wings I play poachers or complete forwards with inside forwards or a winger.

Honestly mate with the teams you are mentioning I don't see were you could be going wrong, even with the original al tactics you should be challenging with those sort of teams IMO 

Read some of the team guides too. They usually offer good suggestions on transfers and tactics. Does seem strange that you are not winning anything with Chelsea though as they have a pretty experienced and quality side (despite their results this season).

Perhaps you could post up an example of a formation you have used with (for example) Chelsea for people to review and offer suggestions?