Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tester needed. 4-2-2-2

Looking good for the first 10games for Stevenage. Join the club and my first match was against wimbledon as i started the save unemployed. Below is the screenshot of my juve save and the first 10 games of my stevenage test. Only got the league overall as i didn't save the fixture for my juve save.Screenshot_2016-05-30-16-47-54.thumb.png

just finish a season at stevenage. Won L2 with some good result.

Screenshot_2016-05-31-08-44-30.png

Screenshot_2016-05-31-08-44-35.png

Screenshot_2016-05-31-08-44-24.png

Screenshot_2016-05-31-08-43-55.png

Screenshot_2016-05-31-08-43-48.png

Screenshot_2016-05-31-08-43-37.png

Edited by ng_zai

Very good tactic, got 1st in season 1 with Celta. and lost 3-2 in quarter finals vs barca. Only thing is i win with alot 1 goals difference but that is probably because of bad team. Don't got screens sadly but i'm not lying lol

16 hours ago, ng_zai said:

Looking good for the first 10games for Stevenage. Join the club and my first match was against wimbledon as i started the save unemployed. Below is the screenshot of my juve save and the first 10 games of my stevenage test. Only got the league overall as i didn't save the fixture for my juve save.Screenshot_2016-05-30-16-47-54.thumb.png

On 5/30/2016 at 04:56, xzz said:

Very good tactic, got 1st in season 1 with Celta. and lost 3-2 in quarter finals vs barca. Only thing is i win with alot 1 goals difference but that is probably because of bad team. Don't got screens sadly but i'm not lying lol

Did u make any changes? I realise that although there is lots of shots but sometimes my striker just cant score. And there is a habit of letting opponent having 1 on 1 against my keeper. 

11 hours ago, ng_zai said:

Did u make any changes? I realise that although there is lots of shots but sometimes my striker just cant score. And there is a habit of letting opponent having 1 on 1 against my keeper. 

I have also found this tactic to be very leaky at defence. Maybe due to the right midfield being exposed.

The tactic as a whole is good. The IF and the strikers play well specially the AF. If the opposite team is in a good form, the tactic becomes a mess. I tried it with Dortmund, the attackers failed to score even with clear cut chances and one on ones and defense was let open to be exploited.

I did try and push the AM down to the mid between the bwm and bbm. And also change the bpd to a ld/cd. Result was not bad. But i still feel the original one i create is more fun to use.