Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Hazard Challenge

Eden Hazard and his brother Thorgan have both forged careers in the top leagues in the world and have become Belgian Internationals. The brothers maybe famous but there is another, younger Hazard who won't cost you the earth to buy.

His Name Is

Kylian Hazard

image.jpeg.e89e3e76d8ee6b0571273091aae86

While playing a career in Holland I decided to look up how much Thorgan cost but when I searched 'Hazard' Kylian came up and I was shocked. This inspired me to create a challenge based around the talented young attacking mid.

The Challenge

The challenge is to follow in the footsteps of Kylian's brothers and secure a transfer to a team in a top 5 Euro League (England, Spain,  France, Italy and Germany). 

Hardcore Challenge

To complete the above and get Kylian a Belgium cap.

Rules 

The rules are simple 

You must load up Belgium

You must start in Belgium (either division is fine) 

You cannot move clubs to a top 5 Euro League club and then buy Kylian.

Normal Rules apply including

No use of Editors

No use of My Club

No Unlockables (you don't need them)

Own Tactics and Formations only

Screenshots will be required (I recommend you just post a career thread )

Hardcore Rules

You can't become national manager and call him up.

image.thumb.png.b30d865c94888b9b8b951296Like I said cheap

Edited by Real_Random

I like the concept but not sure on the aim. Aim is to get him to Europe yet you can't sign him, not sure a player based challenge works if the intention is to sell him and then it's game over. Seems like a lot to invest to just get a sale. Could be an interesting side challenge however I suppose :). 

33 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I like the concept but not sure on the aim. Aim is to get him to Europe yet you can't sign him, not sure a player based challenge works if the intention is to sell him and then it's game over. Seems like a lot to invest to just get a sale. Could be an interesting side challenge however I suppose :). 

Ok thanks for the feedback I will make the aim clearer. The challenge is that you buy him while he is in Hungary and you develop him at your Belgian club and then sell him to a Top Euro league club. The idea was that an average player can be sold for big money if they perform well enough and your job is to get the sale. This is also just a short challenge and is the first challenge that I have created

36 minutes ago, Taff said:

So could I move to a championship side then buy him from Belgium and try to sell him or I cant move to England at all

The challenge is that you develop him at your Belgian club and then sell him to a club in a top 5 euro league. I was trying to replicate the careers of his brothers (they started in Belgium then earned a move to France). In regards to your question I think it would be a bit easy and I will change the rules 

Thanks for all the feedback 

As a short save or a side challenge I do like the idea, I guess I just get too attached to players lol. Looking forward to more of your work, not many new challenges have been posted this year so I encourage people to post them, might give people the inspiration needed to pick the game back up :).