Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Need input on this 4-2-3-1 tactics (Manchester United)

This lineup has made me won treble (4 including Capital One Cup) for 3 years in a row. But somehow lately the midfielder, especially Pogba is underperforming altough i rotate him if he's tired. And Depay and Martial keeps getting the ball stolen from them (Depay is my IF with Shaw supporting as WB) while Januzaj just keep being an annoyance, with him getting the ball and running only to blast it against a defender, resulting in a corner kick, which he took and blasted on to the other side. My midfielder keeps getting 'midfield failed to retain possession' and Martial especially get really dull on 1-on-1, and Depay just didn't cut inside anymore? Any suggestion for rotation tips or instructions that i do wrong? I keep getting draws and losing. I'm using Enhanced Engine 

Screenshot_2016-06-16-07-03-10_com.sigames.fmh2016.png

Screenshot_2016-06-16-07-03-28_com.sigames.fmh2016.png

Screenshot_2016-06-16-07-03-33_com.sigames.fmh2016.png

First of all you can't use the same tactic for two years not to talk of for years IMO. I don't know the players you have now so I won't be 100% correct but you need to change the tactic a little bit for sure... maybe putting Mata at the right as a wide AP and having a midfield of 3 with a CM, BBM or DLP and BWM

14 hours ago, Dar J said:

First of all you can't use the same tactic for two years not to talk of for years IMO. I don't know the players you have now so I won't be 100% correct but you need to change the tactic a little bit for sure... maybe putting Mata at the right as a wide AP and having a midfield of 3 with a CM, BBM or DLP and BWM

Okay thanks for the response. If i use said new tactics who would be the primary outlet? What kind of set of instructions i should use? I have several player that i got from academy which i use to rotate many of the players on my main team. So i kinda agree about the whole stale tactics, since i usually just change to defensive + men behind ball + counter attack (park the bus tactics) when under pressure 

Edited by Fride11
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 00:03, Fride11 said:

Okay thanks for the response. If i use said new tactics who would be the primary outlet? What kind of set of instructions i should use? I have several player that i got from academy which i use to rotate many of the players on my main team. So i kinda agree about the whole stale tactics, since i usually just change to defensive + men behind ball + counter attack (park the bus tactics) when under pressure 

If I was to manage Manchester United I'd play around this 3 tactics... I know that you're 4 seasons in so the players are different and I'm not the best tactician in the community but I'm pretty sure they would work 

Rooney's role would changed to  an AF depending on how he performs in the CFs role

Screenshot_2016-06-19-12-24-39.thumb.png

With this one I'd set Scheweinsteiger as the primary outlet because as a DLP he wouldn't be pushing forward so as he is sitting in his position he would see the movement of the rest of the team better then Mata for example because Mata is constantly moving looking for space and may not have the time to look at the movement  of the other teammates.

Scheweinsteiger also has the ability to do what we ask for and he'll always be free for when the team needs to recycle possession.

Screenshot_2016-06-19-12-25-16.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-06-19-12-25-16.thumb.png

With this I probably won't be setting any outlet mainly because Mata and Scheweinsteiger are in the position to create something and I want most of my key passes to be coming from both of them rather than one.

Screenshot_2016-06-19-12-25-53.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-06-19-12-25-53.thumb.png

With this Mata would be the outlet 

Screenshot_2016-06-19-12-26-58.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-06-19-12-26-58.thumb.png

And with all 3 tactics I would be going for this instructions 

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 00:03, Fride11 said:

Let me know if they work