Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help - Lower league skyleague 2 (tactics etc)

Hi

I've tried using Prize's Black Pearl with lower leagues ( AFC Wimbledon) and I'm drew/lost nearly all games.

I've tried a few different default formations, and at the moment I had a run of three wins with attacking 352.
But then I lost a couple again.

Should I be trying fancy formations, or stick to a plain old 442, out of the box, with the default roles?

Looking at the available roles and primary/secondary attributes, 
eg for Central defence 15+ for Aerial, attacking, decisions, positioning, strength. Then there's the secondary attribs.
I'm unlikely to get these numbers, so what should I be aiming for in these attributes in league 2? 12+ for primary, 7+ for sec?

Intensive training. Can this work on lower leagues?
I tried using across the board "Medium" on every aspect of training (apart from Goalkeeping  - none for all outfield, except central defenders, since
for some reason, my central defenders always seem to have a never-ending dropping of Positioning ).
For lower leagues, is it better to just leave training as default, out-of-box training?

Basically is there a super guide out there for lower leagues?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Hi

I've tried using Prize's Black Pearl with lower leagues ( AFC Wimbledon) and I'm drew/lost nearly all games.

I've tried a few different default formations, and at the moment I had a run of three wins with attacking 352.
But then I lost a couple again.

Should I be trying fancy formations, or stick to a plain old 442, out of the box, with the default roles?

If you lost all games it could be due to different things such as not having the players for the roles, too many signings, too many youngsters, heavy or not enough rotation. With lower league you need to remember they aren't as gifted so no BBMs or short passing. Play it simple. Find a tactic that suits the players you have and make sure it has balance in attack and defence.

Looking at the available roles and primary/secondary attributes, 
eg for Central defence 15+ for Aerial, attacking, decisions, positioning, strength. Then there's the secondary attribs.
I'm unlikely to get these numbers, so what should I be aiming for in these attributes in league 2? 12+ for primary, 7+ for sec?

Yes you should drop it down, try and get the primary attributes high then the secondary attributes when you move up the leagues. A defender in League 2 doesn't need to do as much as a World Class one.

Intensive training. Can this work on lower leagues?
I tried using across the board "Medium" on every aspect of training (apart from Goalkeeping  - none for all outfield, except central defenders, since
for some reason, my central defenders always seem to have a never-ending dropping of Positioning ).
For lower leagues, is it better to just leave training as default, out-of-box training? 

On the Intensive Training thread there is a modification that suits lower league. I would recommend using that.

Basically is there a super guide out there for lower leagues?

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Have a look at this http://vibe.community/index.html/fmh2015/10-tips-for-lower-league-management-on-fmh2015-r697/

Thanks v much Dec, very helpful ....

Quote <<  Find a tactic that suits the players you have and make sure it has balance in attack and defence. >>

But how can I do this? I find that I can have a good win , then play exactly the same selection tactics etc, and lose? (real life i suppose) 

And how to tell if it has a good balance of Attack and Defence? is a normal "out-of-the-box" 442 formation ( 2 WBs, 2CDs, 2 Ws, BWM, AP, P, TM) with long ball, offside, and pressing a good balance?

Cheers

12 minutes ago, JoseMourinho said:

Thanks v much Dec, very helpful ....

Quote <<  Find a tactic that suits the players you have and make sure it has balance in attack and defence. >>

But how can I do this? I find that I can have a good win , then play exactly the same selection tactics etc, and lose? (real life i suppose) 

And how to tell if it has a good balance of Attack and Defence? is a normal "out-of-the-box" 442 formation ( 2 WBs, 2CDs, 2 Ws, BWM, AP, P, TM) with long ball, offside, and pressing a good balance?

Cheers

Tactically you need to give this a read - http://vibe.community/forums/topic/37671-basic-tactic-guide/

2 minutes ago, JoseMourinho said:

ok mate, i hope it applies to lower leagues as well,

Thanks for your help  and useful links, v much appreciated.

Basic tactics always apply for lower league, not much doesn't really.