Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Unable to get Offers

The problem i am facing currently is that, i am planning to sell Vidal whose net worth is 52m. I am in end of season 2 with arsenal preparing to transit to Season 3.

Before Offering to clubs , Vidal have no interested clubs wanting to buy him. Offering to clubs at 52m ended in no interest due to his 200k wage per week.

Lowering the price to 40m, no results of rejection but no offers. I did that again and it annoyed him, and he wanted to leave for man city. But still no offers was made. I tried offering him for 0 dollar but also no offer. 

Can anyone help me sell vidal?

He's expensive both in fee and wages so he'll be hard to sell. Just keep offering him at different prices until someone bites. It does seem a little harder than it used to be to drum on interest but it can be done. 

If you've offered him for £0 the same day as you've offered him for £52 then the game probably sent the same message so you got no interest. You need to continue a few days before offering him again.

I just offer at market value. If you don't leave yourself in a position where you are desperate to sell, then you wouldn't feel so frustrated. That's what I do anyway.