Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Coaching badge question?

Danko

You unlock an achievement say by winning a game using a short passing game, which helps towards coaching badges.

if I start a new season and choose to start without my badge, can I unlock hat same achievement again to re unlock a badge?

or is it best to start with the ones I've already unlocked?

thanks!

You can start a game with any level of Coaching badge that you have unlocked, and you can go into your manager profile and slide to the right and press get Coaching Qualification and it will give you the highest Coaching Level you have unlocked. 

3 minutes ago, M4cc4n4 said:

You can start a game with any level of Coaching badge that you have unlocked, and you can go into your manager profile and slide to the right and press get Coaching Qualification and it will give you the highest Coaching Level you have unlocked. 

Thank you! 

I have a question about the mentality I chose after unlocking my first badge. I chose Youth as my focus, and I'm starting to think I made a mistake. I can't find any information about what youth mentality does. The manual on the FMH website doesn't list youth ad a choice even!

Do any of you know if it makes a difference on anything?

I chose it because I do like to develop young players into stars.

Youth speciality makes you better at developing young players (you may find these players appearing on your coaching profile).