Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM2017 1k Challenge - The Candidates

I'm thinking Moussa Dembele now of Celtic as a prime candidate - 17 goals in the Championship as a teenager should warrant a PA boost and he'll playing for a good team in an easy league.

Anyone else have any ideas?

I believe Ousmane Dembele (Borussia Dortmund), Viktor Fischer (Middlesborough) and Kevin Volland (Bayer Leverkusen) will be the next 1kc candidates 

22 minutes ago, M4cc4n4 said:

Victor Fischer won't have the same fire he had as a wonder kid. 

True but he's now playing in the premier league which should give him a nice boost then what he has now

4 hours ago, Joewins said:

I'm thinking Moussa Dembele now of Celtic as a prime candidate - 17 goals in the Championship as a teenager should warrant a PA boost and he'll playing for a good team in an easy league.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Not gunna lie, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the news! I have a few players in mind who I'll look towards for sure. 

3 hours ago, danovic78 said:

You would think that Rashford would look a lot better in 17.

My guess is his relative low ability was because he hit form within just a week or two before the update was released and they didn't know quite what a player he was (i don't think anyone did...) I'm hoping he'll be much better on 17 aswell

7 hours ago, Real_Random said:

I believe Ousmane Dembele (Borussia Dortmund), Viktor Fischer (Middlesborough) and Kevin Volland (Bayer Leverkusen) will be the next 1kc candidates 

Agree on Ousame Dembele - I was disappointed he wasn't on the update.

7 hours ago, Real_Random said:

True but he's now playing in the premier league which should give him a nice boost then what he has now

True, it's a brilliant player and should have been in Ajaxs Starting Eleven and hasn't had a chance to prove his worth, I expect his PA to stay the same and such but I expect him to be very good in the Winter Update and Middlesborough got him for a steal!!!