Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Icelandic Wales EME ( TEST )

31 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Interesting with the counter - does it to The purpose?

the wng you made if - Can you see a difference in chances or something else ;)?

I ticked Counter Attack because my midfield has good passing and good stamina.. so even if it is in the 82nd minute, for example, they can still run and pass like in the 30th minute but leaving the opposition players because they are tired. That's just my theory.

With the IF winger I've only noticed that he has 11 goals with 15 assists hehe.. pretty good for a player like Jeremain Lens..I preferred him as IF because he has better shooting than may AMR .

By chances you mean Clear Cut Chances?. If so then my average is 1-2 per game. With 13 shots average per game and most of them are on target.. Lens always average 4 shots a game and atleast half are on target.

Thats interesting - how much of The possesion in percentage do you have in average? Originally i made The tactic for The purpose of having The ball The most also :) but interesting with The counter theory and cool that you change a bit in The tactic so it Works for you :)

Woaw Crowe ! Thats awesome :)!

how did you manage against the big teams ?

And what Do you se as the pros and cons of the tactic :)?

Couldn't beat Sporting to save my life but beat Porto everytime and did ok against SLB too.

it's a solid tactic considering the players I have. Do you still use it?

Yes is one of my tactics i always have in my backhand - i must admit it has gone a little in the background when i also had a fair amount of succes with one of my more attacking minded tactics :)

off topic are you many happy about green and yellow :)? Im thinking P. Ferreira looks alot like the Canerries :)

Haha you can test it all that you want - it reminds alot of other tactics which succes has been proven mostly on the OME - so i had to try something like it on the EME :)

7 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Yes is one of my tactics i always have in my backhand - i must admit it has gone a little in the background when i also had a fair amount of succes with one of my more attacking minded tactics :)

off topic are you many happy about green and yellow :)? Im thinking P. Ferreira looks alot like the Canerries :)

Yup loving the green and yellow!?

apart from relegation to the championship that is!.

Your rolling out a tactic every couple of weeks at the moment mate! Lol got a bit of time on your hands!?

Haha YES too much time - bought an old house - most need to be fixed - but my mind telis me that its really importaint to play FM ALOT ??