Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Need help urgently !!!!!

Give us more information about your team. No point recommending a formation that works with Man United if you are Italy and don't have the wing backs.

1 hour ago, Dec said:

Give us more information about your team. No point recommending a formation that works with Man United if you are Italy and don't have the wing backs.

I know what you mean Dec. I was just recommending two tactics that have been proven to work in a variety of leagues and with a variety of teams

On Monday, July 04, 2016 at 23:25, Dec said:

Change Digie to a BWM to bring balance and Amarini to a Winger as TM's need crosses

Is it best to put a 10 aerial stiker as a Target Man? 

Ferguson into AML as AP 

Elyounoussi out to AMC as BWM

Amrana  to AMR as Winger 

Defensively you may end up short if you go on the Attack but that depends on your team mentality?

Edited by M4cc4n4

use a 4-3-2-1 wide system where your midfield trio is a cm-bwm-bbm and on the right use  Amarini to a Winger and on the left use  Ferguson into AML as AP and santos as a poacher/target man/advanced forward

leave the centre backs but change lopez to a full back

8 hours ago, M4cc4n4 said:

Is it best to put a 10 aerial stiker as a Target Man? 

Ferguson into AML as AP 

Elyounoussi out to AMC as BWM

Amrana  to AMR as Winger 

Defensively you may end up short if you go on the Attack but that depends on your team mentality?

Not really but I didn't look at the attributes his players had. BWM in AMC makes no sense at all though, a defensive midfielder role in AMC.

18 hours ago, Jervon Esprit said:

@williammuir88 your tactic is great but i dont think it would work out for his team in a way 

did you look at the photos

Yep am currently running this tactic on a small team half way through season and 2nd in league rely on free transfer as no money but one or two players who are maybe not amazing but have the attributes ie passing, decisions and creativeity can make the difference of works better with bigger teams as I've found out not so easy as I found out with a small team @matty11134 did you try tactic out I found with offside trap on aswell is better for retaining possession or maybe switch to attacking mentality but yeah checked his pics formation same as mine @jervon esprit I'm sure depending on team a few tweaks and players with passing of atleast 10-12 when in lower leagues and of course team work 

i wasnt really talking about the stats of the players you can look at his team he doesnt have an inside forward or an apm in the middle 

your tactic is great i even have saved scrreenshots of it on my tablet so i can use it but i think that it would not suit his team