Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics EME successful Tika taka tactic

If anyone wants to try this tactic out plz do and post ur results as I have spent too long trying to perfect this tactic but other teams other leagues pls if anyone has any questions fire away

This CM thing always confuses me. I personally dont use a BWM rather use a DLM. But u need a midfield enforcer (at least someone who covers a lot of ground both defensively & offensively) so that your mid does not get overrun. So I use a BBM instead of a  CM in midfield along with an APM. Now the CM+DLM partnership is a bit passsive imo where the bbm+dlm is a bit too vertical for Tikitaka.  Xavi was actually something like a creative BBM but FMM never interpreted this role well. The Roaming playmaker role of FM would be ideal imo. As we dont have it in FMM, it is a bit hard to get a  good tiki-taka midfield. 

3 hours ago, AbdullahMoneim said:

This CM thing always confuses me. I personally dont use a BWM rather use a DLM. But u need a midfield enforcer (at least someone who covers a lot of ground both defensively & offensively) so that your mid does not get overrun. So I use a BBM instead of a  CM in midfield along with an APM. Now the CM+DLM partnership is a bit passsive imo where the bbm+dlm is a bit too vertical for Tikitaka.  Xavi was actually something like a creative BBM but FMM never interpreted this role well. The Roaming playmaker role of FM would be ideal imo. As we dont have it in FMM, it is a bit hard to get a  good tiki-taka midfield. 

I use a cm-dlp combo as it's more suited to the style of play rather than say bbm-dlp although I do think you can still maybe have bwm-dlp combo if your playing say a stronger opposition it's basically adapting the style of possession with creative passing roles game bye game I think the commited tackling approach covers the lack of steel or aggressive role combinations in midfield I am currently in tha premier league testing this tactic and may have to revert to a bwm-dlp combination in midfield different leagues such as the premiership will of course be harder to master as it's such a physical environment that's where small tweaks come in on player roles I will not change tactical instructions unless I'm mid game ie more attack rather than balanced and more direct passes rather than short or maybe use flanks depending on how the match is going sometimes if I really need to I switch to 3-4-1-2 sk bpd-cd-bpd w-dlp-cm-w apm dlf-af (roles from left to right side of pitch) 

5 hours ago, rseven said:

why you call it tika taka? How about your possession?

It's more the philosophy rather than the final outcome however in my season in most matches not all I had more possession maybe average 55-60% have lots of shots/ chances due to tactical roles passing roles in terms of instructions balanced as not to take to much risk rather bye keeping possession rather than attack needlessly short passing short keeper distribution to build from the back and commited tackling and pressing to win the ball where ever high up the pitch. Don't get me wrong it's not like for like Barcelona aka tiki-taka but as close as we're gona get with what's at were disposal pls try this adapt it if needs must and post ur results 

Too leaky on Newcastle first season. Only signed one player though, and my goalkeeper wasn't great. Finished 6th overall. What I did notice is the tactic seems to perform really well against stronger teams. I beat the likes of Man City, Liverpool, and Man Utd 3-0 + but then struggled against a lot of smaller teams. Not really sure why this is. AF (Perez) scored a fair few goals, and so did Wijnaldum from AMC.

Strengthened the back four this season and will see how I get on. 

Screenshot_20160708-163935.png

1 hour ago, itzChris92 said:

Too leaky on Newcastle first season. Only signed one player though, and my goalkeeper wasn't great. Finished 6th overall. What I did notice is the tactic seems to perform really well against stronger teams. I beat the likes of Man City, Liverpool, and Man Utd 3-0 + but then struggled against a lot of smaller teams. Not really sure why this is. AF (Perez) scored a fair few goals, and so did Wijnaldum from AMC.

Strengthened the back four this season and will see how I get on. 

Screenshot_20160708-163935.png

I think that's not bad for Newcastle I am currently running a test on a team I was slightly leaking at the back however I've switched mentality from balanced to attacking and it's worked a treat conceded less now and scored more however if u feel ur still leaking maybe change CM to a BWM and WB to FB depending how ur goalkeeper is performing maybe just a standard GK instead of SK but I must say SK is fundamental to this tactic from building from the back especially BPD which is pivotal in building from the back use ur best passing and decision defender for this role but I would love to know how your next season goes I will post my nxt test in the coming days 

This is my test number 2 in the epl very very difficult as it's a physical league form dipped near the end and my stickers stopped scoring for sum reason even tho my main striker hit 40 goals 

Screenshot_2016-07-10-04-58-08.png

Screenshot_2016-07-10-04-58-36.png

The issue with fmm is that there's no simple "keep possession" style instruction as there is in the PC game, and until such an option is implemented it will be very difficult to make a proper possession based tactic. Hopefully the enhanced engine will enable the game to expand tactical options with a wider variety of roles in the future, now that the enhanced engine is very playable (not slow like it used to be).

Edited by Fish18ish
On 7/27/2016 at 17:20, Fish18ish said:

The issue with fmm is that there's no simple "keep possession" style instruction as there is in the PC game, and until such an option is implemented it will be very difficult to make a proper possession based tactic. Hopefully the enhanced engine will enable the game to expand tactical options with a wider variety of roles in the future, now that the enhanced engine is very playable (not slow like it used to be).

True, but kuddos to whom made the tactics it work's briiliantly and so does the training.