Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Train New Position

Has anyone actually been able to train a player to a new position?? Every time I try I get msg player doesn't want to change or isn't good enough to change??

I once managed to make William Carvalho to retrain to defender even though he didn't want to. I think it really depend on the players stats. Be warned though if he doesn't want to retrain he will become unhappy

image.thumb.png.dc566713983d3b4e333a44a8

So it is possible , just didn't know if it could be done . Did you have to try tons motivation afterward to make him happy?

Have you done it on any other player or just him? How long til change finished for him?

4 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

So it is possible , just didn't know if it could be done . Did you have to try tons motivation afterward to make him happy?

Have you done it on any other player or just him? How long til change finished for him?

That depends on a players Aptitude for the Role.

The personality attributes "adapting" impact the possibility of player retraining new position.

And age also will have small impact.

And a player with two or more natural positions, he will not be able to retrain any other positions.

19 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

No he didn't Complain so I just left him alone

15 hours ago, M4cc4n4 said:

That depends on a players Aptitude for the Role.

For me Carvalho had "none" as his aptitude and yet he still retrained with no complaints