Tactics EME Denmark21322 TEST

Hi guys :)

im testing a tactic with Valencia. 

I tried it with Torino and Liverpool. 

The tactic aims to keep The ball.

It aims to create chances and

it aims not to focus on the defense. 

Main thought - rather 5-4 than 1-0 :)

i would love some feedback - and Can mention that pcr before was tm and The left if before was wng. 

And extra defender will not be an option :)

best regards Anders

Cool taff - it reminds of some of The other tactics in here - :)

be aware of the away-matches and teams that go 442 counter on you :D ( Think Its the tactic i meet the most from the AI :)

9 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Cool taff - it reminds of some of The other tactics in here - :)

be aware of the away-matches and teams that go 442 counter on you :D ( Think Its the tactic i meet the most from the AI :)

to be honest 442 seems to be the default for most teams no matter what tactic or team I'm using but so far so good thumped Thurn in the Euro Cup playoffs 9-1 Agg and beat Man City 2-0 (I'm using my old faves Southampton, haven't used them at all on FMM16)

Valencia Update :)!

its going really good! Lower teams in la liga seems to be less competition than The BPL. 

Struggeling a bit away in chl and against Real M and Villarel

Egded The Ligue1 1 point clear off the rich kids :)! Next season will be better hopefully playing away. Again all teams from 6th til 20th play 442-counter.....hmm :D

Started of really strong with Wolfsburg, even beat bayern 6-0 and Barca in the cl group with 3-1 and 1-1. But the draws are killing me in the league. Will post screens once i finish.

Could've won the league easily but those last minute draws were very unfortunate. Killed the cup and cl tho with the only signing being Axel Witsel! Amazing job again Anders.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

That was The same that happend in france with Marseille - smaller teams egdeing The draw in The last 5-10 min. Would love that this tactic could CLOSE The game with all The chances - wonder what it takes of changes . 

Am i corret if AF scores more than pcr. AND if left IF scores more than the right one :)?

35 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

That was The same that happend in france with Marseille - smaller teams egdeing The draw in The last 5-10 min. Would love that this tactic could CLOSE The game with all The chances - wonder what it takes of changes . 

Am i corret if AF scores more than pcr. AND if left IF scores more than the right one :)?

Yes, Kruse was usually AF and Schurle was left IF

Sorry dude my test with Southampton didn't pan out

Bought in a few players for strength (Mane wanted out so got £25M) which helped bring in a few new faces

IMG_6598.thumb.PNG.6625df78968b6a3ee98bb

Ben Arfa was a great IF and the rest were good additions too

IMG_6599.thumb.PNG.e297acfd33e15f14aa598

Mane gone and Bertrnad was the only one of my CB's who I could get rid of 

It started well enough (a couple of losses) 

IMG_6579.thumb.PNG.3b0c7ceedc1629100f224

Then I switched to the PCR/IF tactic and again went well then seriously down hill so I went back to the original and swapped to the second if I was chasing a lead

IMG_6600.thumb.PNG.02c249bd7da066f38de8bIMG_6601.thumb.PNG.65d70763586a386358c45IMG_6602.thumb.PNG.e680979e8743738acfb14IMG_6603.thumb.PNG.77b8aebbd04a465806981IMG_6604.thumb.PNG.322fc417a582a445449f0IMG_6605.thumb.PNG.d27d04c64a42b1c73a12e

But in the end I got the boot

IMG_6597.thumb.PNG.5721f7223935bd75726c7

Sorry dude but seems to work for others so maybe it's just my team

Thanks for the info :)

but 11 draws is surely to many in the league - did you stumbled on some features that could change it to our advantage and NOT the AI :)?

i seem to notice that the AI often counter my "press" option

Taff thanks for The try though - it seems i have some Work to do if it should fit from 7th and below in The BPL :)! 

Ill try it out in The Championsship with once so Mighty Leeds :)

taff would there bee anything that could have saved it :)?

I just think the defence is very susceptible to counter attacks and having all but 4 of your team on the attacking side of the field leaves too much for the others to do, maybe a three at the back and take one of the strikers out so it's more a 31321, or move a midfield player to the back three making it more a 31222

Edited by Taff

Thats could create more balance although we dont want the audience to fall a Sleep - but one can be sure that this tactic wont win your goalie many clean sheets - but fun it is :D

Well ok...won the league and league cup but knocked out of the FA cup in semi.

Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-48-46.png.167c8

transfers...made a few.

Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-50-01.png.e6315

Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-50-11.png.82d18

goal scorers...

Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-49-15.png.0d4ed

and assists...

Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-51-56.png.b84d2

I agree with @AndersJ the left IF scores more than the right but the right IF assists more. Watching it thou I think maybe because the AF is also on the left so creates chances for the left side IF.