Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics EME Denmark21322 TEST

Taff  - i dont know what happened with your Southampton side - but i would love to find out some way :D

Crowe - that is awesome with Newcastle - quite a contrast to their real season :D

And yes it must be the AF dropping down or roaming around that gives him place. But fantastic that you would test it !

Can you reccomend any creative changes ?

Well it scores a bucket load of goals so I wouldn't think you'd need to change anything going forward...but it does concede loads too, I'm trying one CD as a LD it will not solve the problem but might help a bit.

I might try changing the DLP into a CM too as the DLP does try to pass a bit to much in front of his own goal and sometimes gives it away which normally results in them scoring.

all these changes thou will result in it scoring less!?

All in all thou an enjoyable tactic, that works?

Her Crowe - cool that you have ways to try and change it - i have been playing a couple of games with the left defender as limited - its quite okay :)

at the moment the dlp in the midfield makes a fair amount of forward play - and when i change him to a cm - then in my game i score less so now i have changed it in this save to ....

image.png

Crushed the Championship totally - changed the right dc to limited - had in the end not a big influence in goals conceeded - but will still try and test it with it :)

A better left IF than Mr.Dallas could have scored a few more goals :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I'm testing it with Borussia Dortmund.

I'll post screenshot at the end of the season.. nice tactic...

Ohh and yeah.. i dropped one Forward to CD to put some balance.. with same instructions

Edited by loltheowner31
30 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Interesting :)! So keeping the Adf and his spot for Patrick A ?

and maybe a bpd as Hummels was in the Euros ?

Unfortunately I sold Hummels to Barcelona for 60mil :( .. bought John Stones for 28mil though and Laporte for around the same price.. so 2 young solid defenders who can, by the time, become like Hummels or even better.. who knows

Btw... Screenshot_2016-07-15-09-03-18.png.eff51

how lucky am I? :D 

15 hours ago, Crowe said:

Well ok...won the league and league cup but knocked out of the FA cup in semi.

Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-48-46.png.167c8

transfers...made a few.

Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-50-01.png.e6315

Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-50-11.png.82d18

goal scorers...

Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-49-15.png.0d4ed

and assists...

Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-51-56.png.b84d2

I agree with @AndersJ the left IF scores more than the right but the right IF assists more. Watching it thou I think maybe because the AF is also on the left so creates chances for the left side IF.

Wow, with my Newcastle team I got over 75 points 3 seasons in a row and it was never enough to win the league xD

Testing with Leverkusen now. Only lost 1 game this season, but drawn a few to smaller counter attacking teams. Any ideas to improve the rating for the CDM?

Cool that you guys test it ;)

im considering how It can win The 1-1/2-2 and 3-3's games - The AI has The same manager to most teams - unrealistic but a fact that The 442 balanced counter NEEDs to be beaten :)!

itzChris92 i dont Think that he can get better stats BUT he is vital for The tactic i Think - :D

Your tactic likes the cups @AndersJ

Screenshot_2016-07-16-07-43-15.png.abfc1

I'm getting the same type of results with Norwich as I did with Newcastle but other teams are getting better results this time so I won't be winning the league.....sitting third at the moment and gone back to your original set up.

Haha fair enough - i still think that its the AI way trying to guide me on the way to a better tactic :)

but again thats an awesome result for a first season with a team like the Canaries :)

This tactic looks really awsome AndersJ!? Been thinking about starting a Rangers game, and maybe have a go at this tactic, if that is alright? You think that might work with them? Looks like alot of fun!? Anyways, thank you for taking the time sharing these ideas ?

We all share in this forum so that others can get to try the tactics and only together we can make them even better - so YES you can try it. IF it dosent work i Got Rangers promoted with the " Very Beast Tactic" from this forum :)

Update - im trying to twist the tactic mainly in the away games. Seems to work pretty okay -

keep meeting top and middle teams that play 4411 or 442 counter on me - rather urealistisc but this seems to work ok so far against the teams that just want to sit back - i will be back with more :) 

image.png

image.png

3 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Update - im trying to twist the tactic mainly in the away games. Seems to work pretty okay -

keep meeting top and middle teams that play 4411 or 442 counter on me - rather urealistisc but this seems to work ok so far against the teams that just want to sit back - i will be back with more :) 

image.png

image.png

Yes, I have also found counter attacking useful against some attacking minded teams.

Maybe it's silly, but when my scout comes in with "opposition team report" before matches (usually 2-3 days before?), they have recived a similar report about my play-style. So I switch around a little with the Instructions, small things like focusing the passing to both flanks or centre, do a little counter-attacking with direct passing, suddenly switching of to a lttle short passing and mixed passing focus. 

Just my silly thoughts...?

Cheers!

image.png

image.png