Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Regens

Just a quick question but what is the process for finding regens of retired players?

Are they always of the same nationality? Are they instantly added to to the game? Do they appear in the same league or is it random?

etc.

Te nationality will be the same istantly added depends I had to wait 4 years for ronaldos regen once he became a manager at 33 they enter I believe in the leagues the players played ex for ronaldo portugese league (sporting) bpl (man utd) la liga (Real Madrid) 

Hope that helped!

13 hours ago, DarthTrone said:

Te nationality will be the same istantly added depends I had to wait 4 years for ronaldos regen once he became a manager at 33 they enter I believe in the leagues the players played ex for ronaldo portugese league (sporting) bpl (man utd) la liga (Real Madrid) 

Hope that helped!

Mate, I'm sorry to tell you but your info is wrong. Regens are Usually ( but not always) of the original players nationality. Also the Regen usually comes back to his nation's league not a league his predecessor played in (for example Ronaldo's Regen usually (but not always) comes back in the Portuguese league). Also Regens usually take 3 months to spawn into the game (sometimes more sometimes less)

There are some good threads in the help section for regens, a good way is to scout the top players ie Messi, Ronaldo etc then you will be informed of when they retire, then give it three months and look for young (not too young I've seen regens come back at 24-25) players of that nationality then see how long they have been with their club (if they only started that season chances are their a regen (especially if like i said they are in their 20's already)

A solid (but costly) option is to purchase the in game editor then find a player and they will show their true potential ie world class

Hope this helped a little 

It's in the games store on the start up menu can't remember how much it is (£3-4) I think which is expensive but allows you to edit the whole database if you want players names stats etc 

5 hours ago, Ballistic446 said:

Thanks @Taff and @Real_Random

Where can I buy the In Game editor and how much is it?

I see you have Android and you should look into the free pregame and save game editor in the download section. I'd try them first as they are free then buy the one in game after if need be. I made mistake and bought it before seeing the free save editor here. Andrid seems to have a bunch more options in the downloads sections for editors/database changes etc . Jaymarvels free editors below ......Hope it helps

http://vibe.community/files/file/925-fmm-2016-save-editor/

On July 14, 2016 at 19:00, Ballistic446 said:

@DIRECTFX Thanks that sounds like a better option considering the IGE costs 11 quid from the game itsself

Yeah has a bit bugs here n there since its alpha but I just reload n save progress often if you are planning any big edits .

Lmk if u find any