Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Harish's 1Kc attempt

Well,nowadays vibe seems to be a bit inactive,because I can count the stories that are currently going on with my fingers,which should be impossible,so I thought I could help the cause.

Despite following the site since fmh14,I have never thought about a 1kc attempt,mainly because I like team based challenges more.but for the past few days,after seeing @Taff attempt it,I had a sudden desire to try it,and so that is what I will be doing,I have decided to start in Portugal. The Team and my main man will be unveiled shortly.

12 hours ago, Risheek said:

Good luck

Thanks m8

11 hours ago, Taff said:

Good luck dude

10 hours ago, Taff said:

Good luck dude can't wait to see it

Thanks mate,I am already a bit nervous about it,so any tactical advice from you would be warmly welcomed.

9 hours ago, Jason Cooper said:

Good luck   what tactic you going for?

Thanks,I am still yet to decide the tactic,but lets see.

6 hours ago, kts365 said:

Good luck mate hope it goes well

Thanks mate

5 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Good luck mate. Hopefully we get a surprise when you pick your player. 

Thanks again mate,my main man is a well known guy but a stranger to the 1kc challenge,he might be familiar to you...

Edited by Harish

Obviously the aim is to get the striker scoring so limiting your other attackers such as having Wingers instead of IF's has worked for me it's about finding that tactic that allows your striker to shine

maybe run some quick tests with one striker formations to see what suits the team best

Hello guys,and lets start the long journey.

So,I have already mentioned that I was going to start at Portugal,but what club??

7RpWjMG.jpg

To be fair,a 1kc challenge requires a strong team,so it was FCP or Benfica, I have never played as Benfica so I chose them,plus my 1kc candidate was already at the club,who is it??

E1RhIdx.jpg

Now this guy is a well known wonderkid,but his blue stats has prevented him from being a 1kc candidate,but I think his age makes up for it,at 17 he has a longer head start than the other wonderkids,so lets roll...

Tactics:

After testing various tactics,I settled on the tactic that Taff was using in his 1kc attempt,I know that only own tactics are allowed,but I did not blindly copy the tactic,Instead I studied it took the shape and changed the roles and instructions to my requirements here's the roles and the instructions:

3RvHY6U.jpg

As you can see,my defensive roles are more specified aand I have not included the BBM,and the AF has been converted into a PCR.This will change in the course of time,so lets see.

I will post season 1 results shortly.

12 minutes ago, Taff said:

Obviously the aim is to get the striker scoring so limiting your other attackers such as having Wingers instead of IF's has worked for me it's about finding that tactic that allows your striker to shine

maybe run some quick tests with one striker formations to see what suits the team best

Thanks Taff,as you can see,I have used your tactic as a reference,hope you dont mind...;)

Nice player choice mate. Hopefully you get a good PA roll on Jovic. After failing my DT I had a peek at Jovic's PA and I found he only had 3.5 stars as his PA when I did my attempt. Good Luck

7 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Nice player choice mate. Hopefully you get a good PA roll on Jovic. After failing my DT I had a peek at Jovic's PA and I found he only had 3.5 stars as his PA when I did my attempt. Good Luck

Thanks for the support mate,my scouts rate him at 5 star but what I want is his shooting and stamina to turn green if he manages it then the challenge should be a bit easier.

53 minutes ago, Harish said:

Thanks for the support mate,my scouts rate him at 5 star but what I want is his shooting and stamina to turn green if he manages it then the challenge should be a bit easier.

In my experience Luka can score nice totals in weaker leagues. He is also not injury prone and doesn't whine. Here is Luka after 4 seasons on IT. Hopefully this image eases your concerns.image.png.bae37da2b9028c8be09e4b84d55709

As you can see, Luka has got greens everywhere and with a only two stats under 11 (Creativity and leadership). I'm confident you'll succeed at this challenge. Remember also my Jovic had a bad PA role so hopefully yours is a good one and his stats go even higher.

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

In my experience Luka can score nice totals in weaker leagues. He is also not injury prone and doesn't whine. Here is Luka after 4 seasons on IT. Hopefully this image eases your concerns.image.png.bae37da2b9028c8be09e4b84d55709

As you can see, Luka has got greens everywhere and with a only two stats under 11 (Creativity and leadership). I'm confident you'll succeed at this challenge. Remember also my Jovic had a bad PA role so hopefully yours is a good one and his stats go even higher.

Wheww! those stats are good enough for me,thanks m8

Can't wait to see how you go mate and like you said you borrowed a very popular template and made it yours with the tactic, if you read mine I took advice from @Real_Random myself and changed it to suit me so don't stress and I had Jovic as a possible candidate but ended up with Akpom so I'm very interested to see how it goes 

On 7/17/2016 at 18:33, Taff said:

Can't wait to see how you go mate and like you said you borrowed a very popular template and made it yours with the tactic, if you read mine I took advice from @Real_Random myself and changed it to suit me so don't stress and I had Jovic as a possible candidate but ended up with Akpom so I'm very interested to see how it goes 

Thanks Taff,tbh I did chose Jovic after seeing your 1kc candidate thread,but like I have already said,I have never tried solo challenges,so its a bit shaky for me.

On 7/17/2016 at 18:49, Mikee1984 said:

Another eme 1kc attempt, look forward to seeing how u go. Looks like the 2 winger tactic is the way to go on eme.

Thanks Mike,2 wingers is definitely the way to go in eme but my main concern is jovic's maturity,I dont want him wasting chances everytime,and I am hoping he gets more experienced very quickly.

Sorry for the lack of my activity in this thread guys,have been bit tangled in the SAF challenge so as soon as I get the time I will post season 1.

13 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Well good luck mate let's hope you get the best out of jovic.

Thanks for the support m8

9 hours ago, Real_Random said:

@Harish Don't worry about Jovic. Even at 17 he scored 30+ Goals for me. Hopefully he starts with a bang for you.

Well,he has been scoring nicely at a one goal per game rate,so if he sustains this,its all good.

20 minutes ago, Harish said:

Thanks for the support m8

Well,he has been scoring nicely at a one goal per game rate,so if he sustains this,its all good.

Nice start mate. Hopefully he can get even higher totals as he matures

No..........:'(:'(,I am deeply sorry guys but this save has got deleted,my brother wanted to have a go as barca since his phone was out of order so I gave him mine warning him that he shouldn't save the game but he forgot all about it and saved it right in the 1kc save spot.

Hugely gutted about this guys,I dont think I have the motivation to restart this save guys so I think I will be trying a different type of challenge.

Probabaly the Unemployed Challenge.

Sorry for the sudden stop guys.

4 minutes ago, Harish said:

No..........:'(:'(,I am deeply sorry guys but this save has got deleted,my brother wanted to have a go as barca since his phone was out of order so I gave him mine warning him that he shouldn't save the game but he forgot all about it and saved it right in the 1kc save spot.

Hugely gutted about this guys,I dont think I have the motivation to restart this save guys so I think I will be trying a different type of challenge.

Probabaly the Unemployed Challenge.

Sorry for the sudden stop guys.

Bloody brothers who'd have them :)

1 minute ago, Taff said:

Bloody brothers who'd have them :)

Well,I have thought this same line countless times but there's no use crying over spilt milk.

1 minute ago, Mikee1984 said:

How can you lose motivation for something you haven't started

Actually I have played 3 seasons and my interest has been really shaky in all 3 seasons,I mean making Jovic score is not the hardest thing but the number of distractions he gets is frustrating.I have just haven't posted these seasons thats all.

All because I thought having a couple of seasons under my belt would help.