Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Blades across Europe

Update 

billy NOT so Sharp in the Championship ( wage 10.000 a week had to go. Finansing two great regens compared to Championship level

i LOVE this part af FM:)

image.png

image.png

image.png

Update - :)

my slump with my tactics and this game i usually around january - but this time we had a pretty good run :)

Go ⚔

image.png

image.png

I dont want to jinks it - but it has certainly helped to get some regens in the squad. 1 point from 2th place, a really happy board, away victory in the fa cup against Swansea AND away victory against arch rivals from Wednesday and manager of the month !!!

Goooo ⚔

image.png

image.png

Holy S... A crazy ride in the last part of the season - i had All the luck and an efficient tactic that really worked for me :D!!!! I needed a draw in the last match AWAY against Villa....and i WON??? Amazing season - battleling for awoiding relegation ...yes next season in the Premier league most certainly....:D

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Reality has come to Bramell Lane :) i had an embarrising november month - but lucky for me the board still like my campaign!

image.png

It was a great game - but very dissapointing loosing to QPR - and the away game against Shitty was expected when they have Aguero and play 4411 counter :)

4 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

It was a great game - but very dissapointing loosing to QPR - and the away game against Shitty was expected when they have Aguero and play 4411 counter :)

QPR have Aguero? What is the world coming to?

16 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Haha NOOOO - Shitty still have their pain in the arse argentinian - QPR have guys i dont know :)

Sorry mate misread your earlier comment

I don't know about anyone else but I'm sick to death of the AI switching to a basic 442 in every game it's so annoying especially when they Nick a late eaqueliser or winner

No probs :)

END OF STORY AND GLORY - accidently saved over my Blades career with my HBSC career .....?

Thank you very much for following and commeting :)

Its CRAZY annoying - i have often wondered though IF its maybe possible the create that annoying tactic FROM the AI and use it against the AI ITSELF :)?

35 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

No probs :)

END OF STORY AND GLORY - accidently saved over my Blades career with my HBSC career .....?

Thank you very much for following and commeting :)

Unlucky mate. Great story though 

33 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Its CRAZY annoying - i have often wondered though IF its maybe possible the create that annoying tactic FROM the AI and use it against the AI ITSELF :)?

I've tried doing this with Aston Villa. It didn't work

Sorry about your Blades save dude but you've inspired me to try and take a team from the bottom of the football realm to the top just need to pick a team, I think I've got my tactic sorted