Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat I Need Youth!!

I'm currently managing West Brom in the first season! But I would really like some youth players from teams from the lower divisions. Need cheep players that will do well in the future?

thanks

Edited by ConnerJ
9 minutes ago, ConnerJ said:

I'm currently managing West Brom in the first season! But I would really like some youth players from teams from the lower divisions. Need cheep players that will do well in the future?

thanks

Give your chief scout the assignment of scouting youth players

2 minutes ago, JohnMU said:

Give your chief scout the assignment of scouting youth players

I don't seem like to get a lot out of the scout system on this game

Edited by ConnerJ
1 hour ago, ConnerJ said:
1 hour ago, ConnerJ said:

I don't seem like to get a lot out of the scout system on this game

the scout systemI don't seem like to get a lot out of the scout system on this game

The scout will usually take around 6-8 weeks to complete the search then you can decide which one to sign but keeping them for the season or 2 is the hardest part if they perform well

Maximiliano Romero from Velez Sarfield... Only 16 years old but a beast in future... I sign him for only 400k but after a season, his value is 11.75m (for a 17 years old player)....:).....

image.jpg

Christian oxlade-chamberlain from Portsmouth is an intriguing option as his stats don't get amazing but he's a solid backup midfielder by the time he's 20. Luis Henrique and Jhonder Cadiz  also.

It's probably the accents on the letters. Vadala is at boca jrs

Cadiz might not be on the database you've got up.

Luis Henrique is at botafogo 

Screenshot_20160726-190629.thumb.png.507

Search for some EU nationals in the Americas and you can find some gems especially if you can afford them make sure if you aren't using the search option with EU selected that u manually search outside Europe look at second nationality as you will find surprising amount of players that don't have to worry about work permit and they generally are cheaper prices than European club youths. 

Seems every save there is a young striker in Argentina/Brazil that has Italy as second nation with good stats and under $1m . Sorry don't have exact name but right filters or manually checking find good bargains . Don't forget to check Ireland too they seem to have a couple youth players from that league with good stats and under $1m price