Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Why do I get bored!?

I've posted a few lately purely because I want someone to tell me some information so I don't get bored! But I find it impossible to even get past September!! Please someone help

Well one things is, as soon as I loose I want to change team!? It's really annoying. Also I would like to know what settings people have there match on! 

One last thing! I would also like to know how people get more in depth with the game! And treat as if it is like a simulation game. Thank you

When I first bought the game I was just like you.. Everytime I loose a game i just wanted to close the game or start another save, but that wasn't a good idea... I just learned to accept if I loose and use that as a point of view of because I lost.. so then I can modify my squad or tactics to improve the next time... they said "you win some, you loose some" :)

Ohh and another reason you shouldn't get bored is because if you do then it's just money wasted ;)

5 minutes ago, loltheowner31 said:

When I first bought the game I was just like you.. Everytime I loose a game i just wanted to close the game or start another save, but that wasn't a good idea... I just learned to accept if I loose and use that as a point of view of because I lost.. so then I can modify my squad or tactics to improve the next time... they said "you win some, you loose some" :)

Ohh and another reason you shouldn't get bored is because if you do then it's just money wasted ;)

Thank you for some good advice!? I think a lot of it is..

i don't like being a big team because it's to easy and that throws me off. But when I choose to be a smaller team I find it hard to scout and find players!

So if you got any useful tips man i would be highly grateful

Try completing one of the player challenges as a side to your club career - the 1K is the golden standard. That way, if you lose but your player scores you have a silver lining. 

In terms of choosing an interesting club there is no better place than the Championship - there are good standard teams with the ability and resources to buy good players but it is still a challenge and if you get promoted if feels like your building your own legacy...

Finally, check the forums on here for scouting lower league players - I believe someone put together a very good list of really good options for clubs with small budgets.

13 minutes ago, ConnerJ said:

Thank you for some good advice!? I think a lot of it is..

i don't like being a big team because it's to easy and that throws me off. But when I choose to be a smaller team I find it hard to scout and find players!

So if you got any useful tips man i would be highly grateful

First of all, analyze the players carefully. Checking their pros and weaknesses (for ex. You have an AM R.. you want to give him an Inside Forward with awful shooting but he has great crossing, then Winger is a better role for him). Then make a tactic that suits the best players or the players you are willing to play.

To find youth players don't count on scouts.. find them by yourself. Personally, I really like to discover young and talented players and make them become one of the best. 

Try different training regimens to see how diff players develop, try to make a team of mainly the reserves you can sign like an academy only team take couple years too , try managing in all the diff countries as each one is unique and you get different player pools playing all the leagues each new save, try managing an international team as its a bit different, create a club, or challenges in game and forums should give you enough to go deeper. Try the different types of match engines and speeds maybe get you different results or gamestyle you like better. 

Biggest thing is gotta have patience no way win every game and there's so much you can look into during a save to keep you busy if anything I get frustrated trying to cover everything at times when I have a short amount of time to play.. 

12 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Try different training regimens to see how diff players develop, try to make a team of mainly the reserves you can sign like an academy only team take couple years too , try managing in all the diff countries as each one is unique and you get different player pools playing all the leagues each new save, try managing an international team as its a bit different, create a club, or challenges in game and forums should give you enough to go deeper. Try the different types of match engines and speeds maybe get you different results or gamestyle you like better. 

Biggest thing is gotta have patience no way win every game and there's so much you can look into during a save to keep you busy if anything I get frustrated trying to cover everything at times when I have a short amount of time to play.. 

Really good advice man:) I guess my main thing might be patience with the game! I'll defiantly try out a few more things and see where I'm working! I'll start a save and let you know how I'm getting on to see if I'm sticking to my guns haha

There is a forum here with nice people creating alot off awsome tactics and challanges. I have the attention span off a 5-year-old, but this forum is constantly providing me with new things to try out. I find a good challange to keep me busy. There is that feeling when you have achieved something...

Cheers!?

I find my biggest problem is doing one challenge without this community making me want to do another before I've finished. I'll be attempting a 1K challenge, double trouble, or triple threat soon though.