Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Bringing Back The Glory!

Bring Back The Glory

Liverpool Football Club

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

In this story I will be taking over the club I support...Liverpool FC. I know Liverpool are a big club, but in recent years they haven't matched the expectations of the fans. One we thing we all dream of is winning the Premier League trophy as well as adding more Champions League to the 5 we currently have. I will keep you all updated of transfer tactics and a few games at a time. It will be kept realistic; so that doesn't mean massive big name signings every time and also trying to keep the key players at Liverpool.

I hope you all enjoy this story that's about to unfold, and I hope there is alot of interaction.

Thank you!

Edited by ConnerJ

The board have given me expectations to qualify for the Champions League! That was exactly what I wanted and that's exactly what I want to achieve this year! 

The board also believe I can achieve these target with the £27.5M they have given me. First things I shall do with the transfer money is bring a new first team goalkeeper and a back defender. Then maybe try to bring in a bit of youth, then loan them back out to to smaller clubs for them to gain first team experience.

image.png

image.png

Edited by ConnerJ

These are the starting tactics that I'm going to be working with. I believe we have the attacking quality to score goals, that is why I'm going to try and play very offensive football. 

I'm playing with a poacher up front to grab the rebound or tap-ins from the shots of the IF. A very Comfortable captain Jordan Henderson playing CM. Then a strong player playing as a BWM.

image.png

image.png

Now a quick look at our fixture list for everyone.

A few average friendlies to test our squad, rotating the player and seeing where they work best!

As you can see the 2nd, 3rd and 4th game will be a real challenge! It will set the bar to how this season might plan out. Traveling to Chelsea then Man United, then coming back to Anfield to host Arsenal in which I hope will be a great game (for us).

Next update is will be the transfers for the first game!

Thank you

image.png

We only played 2 friendlies due to th the last one being cancelled. They wasnt as pleased as what I should be for these type of games. Although we had two disallowed goals, we just couldn't score! It wasn't until the game against Ipswich is that Benteke plays amazing in the poacher role.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by ConnerJ

Transfers!

I made a few transfers, the ones I pointed out at the start where my main priorities.

1) Goalkeeper that can challenge against Mignolet

2)Rotating centre back

So I got them sorted first! I also just wanted that little bit more class attacking. Playing the attacking midfielder role with Couthino and Firmino. I found the perfect wide man...Ivan Perisic! This man is crazy good and hoping he will fit in perfect!

Next update will be after the Swansea fixture

Thank you

image.png

Player Of The Month!

Player of the month 100% goes to my new signing, Ivan Perisic. With an impressive 3 goals and 2 assists in just 4 games is just outstanding! 

If he carrys on playing this way then he will truly make up for the £14.5M spent on him.

Thank you!

image.png