Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat How do you think of this old startline?

In my Leicester city save, I tried to keep same start 11 sa long as possible.

Now it is in 18-19 season, how do you think of these old men? What kind performance they will bring?

0D8FA4FD44BC899E1A3AD1B86AB671AA.jpg

Edited by rseven

Looking good mate. I think they will perform well. In one of my saves I got a 33 year old Oliver Giroud to score two goals against Man City so hopefully Vardy will go just as well and probably better.

Edited by Real_Random
31 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Looking good mate. I think they will perform well. In one of my saves I got a 33 year old Oliver Giroud to score two goals against Man Cithey so hopefully Vardy will go just as well and probably better.

One or two old men will help team. But a full old men team?

Yes. They did well in fact.

19 minutes ago, rseven said:

One or two old men will help team. But a full old men team?

Yes. They did well in fact.

Are you going to post the results?

2 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Are you going to post the results?

Yes.

What is your thinking for their performance?

4BB420AC48D08A2232389AD4F9A1AAB1.jpg

610A8CAC100BF4855A0196AD9AFE074D.jpg

I think you saved before every game and loaded up the save when you lost a game. Highly doubt you went undefeated in the league all season with that team.

22 minutes ago, PabloPaton said:

I think you saved before every game and loaded up the save when you lost a game. Highly doubt you went undefeated in the league all season with that team.

Woah. Calm down mate. Don't wrongly accuse anyone without solid evidence. 

1 minute ago, halamadrid said:

26 minutes ago, PabloPaton said:

Aha, I was just lucky this season. I win all league matches half season. But I draw a lot in the rest league. And I missed FA cup by lost one match against Arsenal.

I just did twice for my FMH/FMM history to win the league title without lost one match.

One is for Bournemouth save and another is this Leicester save. 

6870497b02087bf419c13384fad3572c10dfcf97.jpg

c75293a20cf431ada9e127544336acaf2fdd9895.jpg

cbec2863f6246b60343cd619e3f81a4c500fa296.jpg

ccf78bfcc3cec3fd470ec318de88d43f86942794.jpg

14 minutes ago, halamadrid said:

Haha I'm calm, and I dont have solid evidence. Just expressing my view, and you dont know if I am wrongly accusing him. We both dont. I dont think its impossible just unlikely and I could be wrong. If I am then fair enough and well done.

Edited by PabloPaton
Hh
5 hours ago, PabloPaton said:

Haha I'm calm, and I dont have solid evidence. Just expressing my view, and you dont know if I am wrongly accusing him. We both dont. I dont think its impossible just unlikely and I could be wrong. If I am then fair enough and well done.

We don't say that without proper evidence as like you say, it is possible, and if people start accusing after everything good happens in the game it breeds negativity and doubt which isn't good for the community. We want to encourage people to share, not discourage it thinking people will doubt the legitimacy.

41 minutes ago, Dec said:

We don't say that without proper evidence as like you say, it is possible, and if people start accusing after everything good happens in the game it breeds negativity and doubt which isn't good for the community. We want to encourage people to share, not discourage it thinking people will doubt the legitimacy.

hahhahh "we dont say that without proper evidence" hahahah i can't believe what i see. you are the one who are telling to me that i pirate the fmm16 game (which i don't) () without any evidence and now you are the one who telling people that they don't to say something like that?? what a joke of a man.

1 minute ago, teo7 said:

hahhahh "we dont say that without proper evidence" hahahah i can't believe what i see. you are the one who are telling to me that i pirate the fmm16 game (which i don't) () without any evidence and now you are the one who telling people that they don't to say something like that?? what a joke of a man.

I never said you pirated the game, I said that your issue was common from pirated games.

12 minutes ago, Dec said:

I never said you pirated the game, I said that your issue was common from pirated games.

just to make a little comprasion of your opinion... so if i have a gun, there is big chances that i kill some people??.. it is the same. becouse of some bugs with my game you are telling that i probably pirate it :)

8 minutes ago, teo7 said:

just to make a little comprasion of your opinion... so if i have a gun, there is big chances that i kill some people??.. it is the same. becouse of some bugs with my game you are telling that i probably pirate it :)

Haha wtf

59 minutes ago, teo7 said:

Not sure how that is a comparison but when I have seen bugs exclusive with pirated versions it is safe to make that assumption 99% of the time.  If I remember correctly I did say I am sorry to you, however I have had people lie and waste my time to find they have pirated. These things need to be investigated though to save time as it is a most notable cause.

Anyway it isn't the same. Accusing of piracy isn't stopping the spread of information that this website so vitally relies on.

2 hours ago, teo7 said:

One of the quickest way of solving a problem is by making assumptions. The problem with assumptions is that they can be right or wrong. If you have a problem associated with pirated version then people will make assumptions that it is pirated, its just logical thinking.