Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Bournemouth

Bournemouth

bournemouth34-34966.png

Recently a survey was done of Premier League teams on how much they are hated. The finding weren't too surprising as to who is most hated, Chelsea coming out on top, however the most loved, or least hated team came out as Bournemouth, with the Foxes following. This fueled me to start a career with them, trying to make them the most hated team by winning. Yes winning because everyone likes to hate on successful teams.

P.S. I have also not posted a career so this will be my first and will playing on the EME which I don't do regularly so all help will be appreciated.

P.S.S I also don't have a regular playing schedule and get annoyed with the game a lot so updates won't be consistent, sorry about that.

Thank you for reading this.

I'll look forward to seeing how you get on mate, I've used Bournemouth in the past and I can tell you this team has potential. Maybe not straight away but in the long term, I actually got back to back 5th place finishes in my first 2 seasons which was great. Maybe you could go one better and get them in the champions league in the first season. Good luck.

21 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

I'll look forward to seeing how you get on mate, I've used Bournemouth in the past and I can tell you this team has potential. Maybe not straight away but in the long term, I actually got back to back 5th place finishes in my first 2 seasons which was great. Maybe you could go one better and get them in the champions league in the first season. Good luck.

I'll try Mikee?

First Impressions

My first impressions of the teams is that it has a lot of talent going forward but lacks talent in the starting third. It is also a very experienced squad. I am most likely to use a 442 due to the number of strikers.

Strengths of the squad:

• Squad depth
  • Attacking players
  • Mix of experience and youth

Weaknesses of the squad:

• Ageing defence
  • Fringe players hogging the wage bill
  • A lot of players; 37 players