Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Back to where it all began!

We finally landed the big one! CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND! Almost blew it again but a strong finish and a slip from Man City ensured the trophy came to the Riverside. We also added the European Super Cup and ClubWorld Championship to our collection, and another defeat in a FA Cup final but I can live with that. Our youth players are finally starting to have an impact on the team now and we have plenty of money in the bank so the future is bright. Even the big teams came calling mid-season, but I'm glad I  turned down Man Utd and Arsenal because Middlesbrough is the place to be ?

On the old save you can see that I was dominating the football league with Coventry, winning L2 L1 and the Championship consecutively.

image.png

image.png

Firstly... Wales... Very poor tournament... Got out of the group stage just to be walloped by Austria. We had reached the dizzy heights of 15th in the world rankings, but we are now back down to 30th after this and losing all of our friendlies... Disappointing but I might get lucky and keep the job.

Now to Middlesbrough... Poor season in the league for me, we finished 2nd, and 3 points worse off than last season. We really should be kicking on in terms of wining the league more comfortably but the goals aren't flowing as they should be, but I'm confident we will sort that out. Positives, we won the Champions League for the second time, the Capital One Cup for a third time and our first Community Shield.

Now back on the save as you can see we achieved something historic by winning the Premier League with little old Coventry. Amazing that we won L2 L1 Championship then Premiership, adding a Capital One Cup and reaching the JPT final. At the time as I felt it would take something special to beat what we had already achieved, it was the right time for me to resign and leave Coventry City on high. Now it was the waiting game to see where I ended up next...

image.png

image.png

image.png

Great season! Winning everything possible apart from the Champions League. Also after dissapointment with Wales, I decided to go for a fresh challenge and hopefully lead Austria to the 2026 World Cup.

On the original save, I left Coventry after huge success and went to Moneybags FC... Manchester City!  Wasn't a very good first season really, considering I had a much better squad than I had at Coventry... Hope I'm not out of my depth ?

image.png

image.png

image.png

Real Madrid! Great season! Dissapointing defeat to my old team Middlesbrough on away goals in the Champions Cup and a defeat on penalties in the Spanish Cup final to Barcelona but a good season overall.

The World Cup ended in misery with a defeat to Italy in the second round on penalties... I always struggle against Italy, I don't recall ever beating them, and when you dominate possession and shots it makes it 10 times worse... 

Back in the old save my Man City career was officially launched in this season and it was just the start of things to come!

image.png

image.png

image.png

So, sacked by England after that defeat to Italy in the second round of the World Cup. Harsh, but as we all know international football is ruthless if you don't meet requirements!

Real Madrid... Breezed the league, finishing 20 points clear of Barcelona. A few screenshots of mad results for us also. Knocked out of the Champions League by Middlesbrough... AGAIN!!!! On away goals... AGAIN!!! What can I say I taught them well ?

Man City... Real challenge here between the two saves now because as you can see we start to dominate football with Manchester City... I've got a good squad at Madrid so it's going to be close!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I agree.... Expectations were to reach the quarter finals, but if you get beat by a top nation like Italy it shouldn't get you the sack in my opinion.

It must be the case I'm waiting for the Welsh job in my "rise of the dragons" save and although Comman has qualified for the last 4 major tournaments always getting knocked out in the group round he keeps his job as Wales qualifying is an achievement but England are excepted to reach the q. Finals and it doesn't seem fair to sack you when one of the best teams in the world knocks you out early, just a bad roll of the dice

Bloody Granada again... Didn't spoil a very good season though... AC Milan did however, the most annoying part of this game is losing a game that you've dominated, and it's always a cup final! 

Sweden wasn't a total disaster but look at how we went out to Holland, rubbish ?

In the old save we were really finding our groove at this time, mixing highly paid stars with a great crop of youngsters that was really shaping the future of the club.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Haven't posted for a while... No stories to go with the pics, take too long... 6 seasons with Madrid compared to the same seasons on my first save.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png