Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 41221UnitedHelp

AndersJ

Guys i need your inputs and help.

i could have chosen a good tactic from the forum but i want to play with this setup for the formation.

what would you guys change in the player roles OR in the instructions for United to dominate this game :)?

I usually just test till my enes Fall out - but what would you guys Do:)? 

kind regards Anders

image.png

image.png

image.png

The main issues here are you are playin3 selfish players behind your striker. Change an INF to a WNG and drop your BBM. Also you are playing 3 attacking defenders so are leaving yourself exposed. drop the BPD

Maybe I'm way off here. But is it possible to make Rooney a striker/playmaker providing those "selfish" players with opportunities. Like a Ronaldo'ish type of setup?

You are NOT way off and thanks for your input :)

they have in this version - now the last season 1 go to guy for goals - det rest are rubbish :D

im thinking of making Rooney AMC/IF behind Martial - canceling the dlm

I agree that you need to change one of the IF's for a W to give your team an outlet and I've found that no matter which role you play in the DM position they never rate very well but I'd either have two FB's and one BPD or two CD's and WB's, and maybe change the forward to an AF so he can set up the plays and bring in your BBM and IF

But then again I could be completely wrong

Thanks Taff - the easy Road would be to Pick a tactic from the forum but i want to see if its possible to make this :)

in the matter of instructions - you always start balanced right ?

Just now, AndersJ said:

Thanks Taff - the easy Road would be to Pick a tactic from the forum but i want to see if its possible to make this :)

in the matter of instructions - you always start balanced right ?

As a rule yes I think a balanced approach works better but not always and I'm trying an attacking mentality for a change.

My usual instructions are balanced, mixed, mixed, mixed, committed and pressing I just like my team to have the options so I stick with mixed but I'm using attacking and short passing this time and just got Wrexham promoted for the second straight season

Let me show you a project I'm currantly working on, maybe it can give you a good laugh and make you feel better about your tactic...??

-Let it be perfectly clear, I have no clue what I'm doing, just like Jon Snow I know nothing...? 

-My aim is to twist things around a little

-Make the wingbacks do the job as both FB/Winger. Maybe try and stop opposition higher up the pitch

-Give central players alot of passing options by keeping them close together 

-It aims to keep the ball

-It's attacking minded, but tries to keep it solid in defense as well

Any inputs is taken with great interests here!?

Cheers! And forgive me, for I know not what I do...?

image.png

image.png

Taff thanks ill try that out - it makes scence :)

Xxandx haha yes thats true but your tactic also looks very interesting - how is it to play with ;)?

I will add it to my que of tactics to test. The game only allows me to have 4 saves...? These forums are constantly providing with new things to test. I feel like a kid in a huge playground really.?

I have some other good news. After tweaking around I've had some positive results with my tactic. I honestly didn't expect it to ever work, but it somehow does...??

Cheers!?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Xxandx